- Frame: Aluminium lite, Trail Motion geometry, AMF, ARG, internal cable routing, Easy Mount kickstand ready, tapered headtube, press fit BB, fits up to 2.8 27.5″ tyres
- Forks: X-Fusion RC32, tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, integrated, top 1 1/8″, bottom 1 1/2″
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle trigger
- Handlebars: Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Grips: Cube Race grip 31mm, 1-clamp
- Crankset: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle DUB 30T, Boost, 175mm
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50T
- Brakes: Magura MT Thirty, hydraulic disc brakes (180/180)
- Rims: Rodi TRYP 35, 32H, disc, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Front: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock; Rear: Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Tyres: Kenda El Capo, 2.6″
- Seatpost: Cube dropper post, handlebar lever, internal cable routing, 30.9mm, 16″ 403x120mm, 18″ & 20″ 425x130mm, 22″ 480x150mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Seat: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Weight: 13.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
- Colour: Green – Black
- Frame Size: 40cm (16″)
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
This handy chart should show you the right size of MTB you need based on your height. Measure your height accurately and check the manufacturer’s measurements too. You can also visit us in store to speak to an experienced member of staff.
Bike Sizing Guide
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4’10” – 5’2″||148cm – 158cm||13″ – 14″||33 – 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5’2″ – 5’6″||158cm – 168cm||15″ – 16″||38 – 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5’6″ – 5′ 10″||168cm – 178cm||17″ – 18″||43 – 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5’10” – 6’1″||178cm – 185cm||19″ – 20″||48 – 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6’1″ – 6’4″||185cm – 193cm||21″ – 22″||53 – 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6’4″ – 6’6″||193cm – 198cm||23″ – 24″||58 – 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|