- Frame: All new 6061 T6 Aluminium, triple triangle with floating seat stays, forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, zero stack 1 1/8″ head tube, 27.5/29″ wheels
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-DS, 80mm, hydraulic lockout and preload, coil
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8deg, 90mm
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8deg sweep, 6deg rise
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus, 8-speed
- Brakes: Tektro M275 hydro disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Crankset: All Terra, 42/32/22T
- Cassette: Shimano Acera, 12-32T
- Chain: KMC Z72, 8 speed
- Tyre: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29×2.25″, DNA compound
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Front Hub: Sealed Alloy disc, QR
- Rear Hub: Sealed Alloy disc, QR
- Saddle: GT MTB
- Seatpost: Alloy micro adjust, 15mm setback, 27.2x350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
- Colour: Silver – Black, Electric Blue – Cyan
- Frame Size: M, S, L, XS
- Wheel Size: 29″, 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 24 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 80mm
This handy chart should show you the right size of MTB you need based on your height. Measure your height accurately and check the manufacturer’s measurements too. You can also visit us in store to speak to an experienced member of staff.
Bike Sizing Guide
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4’10” – 5’2″||148cm – 158cm||13″ – 14″||33 – 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5’2″ – 5’6″||158cm – 168cm||15″ – 16″||38 – 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5’6″ – 5′ 10″||168cm – 178cm||17″ – 18″||43 – 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5’10” – 6’1″||178cm – 185cm||19″ – 20″||48 – 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6’1″ – 6’4″||185cm – 193cm||21″ – 22″||53 – 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6’4″ – 6’6″||193cm – 198cm||23″ – 24″||58 – 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|