- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium, triple triangle with floating seat stays, internal cable routing, stealth dropper post routing, boost 141 forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, zero stack tapered 1 1/8″-1.5″ head tube, 27.5/29″ wheels
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR-RL, 120mm, hydraulic lockout, air spring
- Stem: GT All Terra 3D-forged Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 7°, 80mm
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy riser, double-butted, 15mm rise, 9° sweep, 5° rise, 740mm width
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX GS
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes, 160/160mm RT10 rotors
- Crankset: Prowheel Charm, 30T
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11, 11 speed
- Tyre: Vittoria Barzo, 27.5/29×2.25″, wire bead
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Front Hub: Formula, QR
- Rear Hub: Formula, QR
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, Steel rails
- Seatpost: All Terra Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 30.9x350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
- Colour: Moss Green – Green Fade
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 11 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 120mm
This handy chart should show you the right size of MTB you need based on your height. Measure your height accurately and check the manufacturer’s measurements too. You can also visit us in store to speak to an experienced member of staff.
Bike Sizing Guide
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4’10” – 5’2″||148cm – 158cm||13″ – 14″||33 – 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5’2″ – 5’6″||158cm – 168cm||15″ – 16″||38 – 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5’6″ – 5′ 10″||168cm – 178cm||17″ – 18″||43 – 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5’10” – 6’1″||178cm – 185cm||19″ – 20″||48 – 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6’1″ – 6’4″||185cm – 193cm||21″ – 22″||53 – 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6’4″ – 6’6″||193cm – 198cm||23″ – 24″||58 – 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|