- Frame: Force Alloy 27.5″ frame, 150mm Travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12×148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select RC, 160mm, Charger Damper, BOOST 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 46mm offset
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Stem: GT Alloy Stem, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm Length
- Handlebar: GT Alloy riser bar, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- Grips: GT Statement2 Double Lock-on Grips
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brake System: TRP Slate T4 hydro disc, 203/180mm rotors
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendent 6K, Dub, 32t, 170mm (S-L), 175mm (XL)
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Front Hub: Formula 15×110
- Rear Hub: Formula 12 x 148 w/ HG driver 12×148
- Rims: WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0, 32h, tubeless-ready
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance, 27.5 x 2.35″, TwinSkin, Addix Compound, tubeless-ready; Rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf EVO, 27.5 x 2.35″, SnakeSkin, Addix Soft Compound, tubeless-ready
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper, 31.6, Internal Routing, 120mm (S,M), 150mm (L,XL)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
- Colour: Gloss Red – White
- Frame Size: XL, S, M, L
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 150mm
This handy chart should show you the right size of MTB you need based on your height. Measure your height accurately and check the manufacturer’s measurements too. You can also visit us in store to speak to an experienced member of staff.
Bike Sizing Guide
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4’10” – 5’2″||148cm – 158cm||13″ – 14″||33 – 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5’2″ – 5’6″||158cm – 168cm||15″ – 16″||38 – 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5’6″ – 5′ 10″||168cm – 178cm||17″ – 18″||43 – 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5’10” – 6’1″||178cm – 185cm||19″ – 20″||48 – 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6’1″ – 6’4″||185cm – 193cm||21″ – 22″||53 – 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6’4″ – 6’6″||193cm – 198cm||23″ – 24″||58 – 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|