- Frame: All New Force Alloy 29” specific frame, 150mm rear wheel travel, alloy front and rear frame, Boost 148 thru-axle, LockR pivots, ISCG05 mounts, Metric Trunnion shock mount, coil shock compatible
- Forks: Fox Float Performance 36, 170mm, GRIP Damper, 3Pos, Kabolt, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float DPX2 185x55mm, 3Pos-Adj, Metric Trunnion
- Headset: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50T, 12-Speed
- Crankset: Truvativ Descendant 6K, Dub, 32T, OneUp Top Guide
- Brakes: TRP G-Spec Trail S hydro disc, 203/180mm rotors
- Handlebars: Spank Oozy 780 Trail, 30-degree rise, 780mm width
- Stem: Alloy, 45mm
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow, steel rails
- Seatpost: GT DropKick Dropper Post with lever, 31.6mm
- Rims: Stan’s NoTubes Flow S1, 32h, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: Front: Formula Boost 15×110; Rear: Formula Boost 12×148
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5”, 3C Compound, EXO+, Tubeless Ready; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4”, 3C Compound, EXO+, Tubeless Ready
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
- Colour: Pitch Green – Teal
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 150mm
This handy chart should show you the right size of MTB you need based on your height. Measure your height accurately and check the manufacturer’s measurements too. You can also visit us in store to speak to an experienced member of staff.
Bike Sizing Guide
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4’10” – 5’2″||148cm – 158cm||13″ – 14″||33 – 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5’2″ – 5’6″||158cm – 168cm||15″ – 16″||38 – 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5’6″ – 5′ 10″||168cm – 178cm||17″ – 18″||43 – 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5’10” – 6’1″||178cm – 185cm||19″ – 20″||48 – 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6’1″ – 6’4″||185cm – 193cm||21″ – 22″||53 – 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6’4″ – 6’6″||193cm – 198cm||23″ – 24″||58 – 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|