- Frame: All New Force Alloy 29 frame, 150mm travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12×148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- Forks: Fox Float Performance Elite 36, 170mm, Grip2 Damper, 15x110mm, tapered steer, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float X2 Performance, 185x55mm, Metric Trunnion, 2Pos-Adj, Rebound and Compression Adjust
- Wheels: Stan’s No Tubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless-ready
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, GX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Crankset: SRAM Eagle, 30T
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc brake
- Handlebars: Spank Oozy 780 Trail, 30mm rise, 780mm width
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, CrMo rails
- Seatpost: KS Lev Si dropper, Southpaw Lever, 31.6mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5″, 3C Compound, EXO+, tubeless ready; Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II, 29 x 2.4″, 3C Compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
- Colour: Gloss Burgundy – Red
- Frame Size: M, XL, L
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 170mm
- Rear Travel: 150mm
This handy chart should show you the right size of MTB you need based on your height. Measure your height accurately and check the manufacturer’s measurements too. You can also visit us in store to speak to an experienced member of staff.
Bike Sizing Guide
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4’10” – 5’2″||148cm – 158cm||13″ – 14″||33 – 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5’2″ – 5’6″||158cm – 168cm||15″ – 16″||38 – 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5’6″ – 5′ 10″||168cm – 178cm||17″ – 18″||43 – 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5’10” – 6’1″||178cm – 185cm||19″ – 20″||48 – 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6’1″ – 6’4″||185cm – 193cm||21″ – 22″||53 – 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6’4″ – 6’6″||193cm – 198cm||23″ – 24″||58 – 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|