- Frame: Sensor Alloy 29″ frame, 130mm travel, BSA 73mm, LockR pivots, tapered head tube, boost 12×148 thru-axle, 185x50mm Trunnion shock mount, ISCG05
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 42mm offset
- Stem: GT All Terra 3D forged Alloy, 31.8, 6°
- Handlebar: GT Alloy riser bar, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle
- Shifters: SRAM SX Eagle, 12 speed
- Brakes: Tektro M285 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/180mm rotors
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle, 30T, 170mm(S-L), 175mm(XL)
- Cassette: SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, 29 x 2.25″, DNA compound
- Rims: Alex MD27, 32h, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Formula 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Formula 12x148mm with HG driver 12x148mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport, Steel rails
- Seatpost: All Terra 2-bolt, 34.9x400mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
- Colour: Deep Teal – Moss
- Frame Size: S, M
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 140mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm
This handy chart should show you the right size of MTB you need based on your height. Measure your height accurately and check the manufacturer’s measurements too. You can also visit us in store to speak to an experienced member of staff.
Bike Sizing Guide
|Rider Height||Suggested Mountain Frame Size|
|Feet & Inches||Centimetres||Frame Size (inches)||Frame Size (cm)||Frame Size|
|4’10” – 5’2″||148cm – 158cm||13″ – 14″||33 – 37||View all X-Small Bikes|
|5’2″ – 5’6″||158cm – 168cm||15″ – 16″||38 – 42||View all Small Bikes|
|5’6″ – 5′ 10″||168cm – 178cm||17″ – 18″||43 – 47||View all Medium Bikes|
|5’10” – 6’1″||178cm – 185cm||19″ – 20″||48 – 52||View all Large Bikes|
|6’1″ – 6’4″||185cm – 193cm||21″ – 22″||53 – 57||View all X-Large Bikes|
|6’4″ – 6’6″||193cm – 198cm||23″ – 24″||58 – 61||View all XX-Large Bikes|