Lighter, stiffer, smoother, the Cannondale CAAD12 is a road bike that out performs many carbon models and is the finest alloy race bike ever made.
The SmartFormed C1 aluminium alloy frame offers the very best performance that alloy can offer. With a frame weight of under 1,100 grams the CAAD12 is lighter than many carbon bikes. Add to this the SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension, that absorbs the bumps on the road, and you have a bike that offers a ride quality that even many carbon bikes can’t match.
Sharing the same Elite Race Geometry as the carbon Super Six Evo the CAAD12 is a true racer. With its oversized bottom bracket junction asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seatube keeping things stiff, for immediate power transfer and the one-piece BallisTec carbon fork up front offering pinpoint steering, the CAAD12 is a sprinters dream.
The Shimano Ultegra 11 speed drivetrain offers silky-smooth shifting. Combined with the exquisitely crafted semi compact SpideRing on the Cannondale HollowGram Si chainset you can really put the hammer down. The Mavic Aksium Elite wheel tyre system adds light weight reliability.
Ride faster on the impressively engineered Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra.
- SmartFormed C1 alloy frame is lightweight (1.1kg) and stiff
- One-piece BallisTec carbon fork for precise steering
- SPEED SAVE micro-suspension for a smooth ride
- Shimano Ultegra 11 speed drivetrain for silky-smooth shifting
- Rider Position – A flat back for flat out speed – Elite Race Geometry
- Rider Profile – Racers, fast club riders and performance fitness riders
- Sizes: 52, 54, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Black
- The Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance