The Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra road bike is race ready out of the box, with an industry-leading aluminium frame and a generous component spec for the price.
The Cannondale CAAD12 frame is a real work of art, and a true testament to just how advanced Cannondale’s Aluminium technology has become. The SmartFormed C1 alloy frame is flow-model designed, uses Cannondale’s proprietary BB30a extra-wide bottom bracket shell, and is made from a high-grade 6069 alloy, giving it an incredible strength-to-weight ratio. At under 1100 grams for both disc and non-disc models, the CAAD12 goes head-to-head with some of the lightest carbon fibre road bike frames on the market.
What’s more, Cannondale have incorporated their SAVE micro-suspension technology into the CAAD12’s frame. SAVE is available in 4 variations, with the SPEED SAVE featured on the CAAD12 allows a small amount of vertical compliance in the frame/fork, not only for added comfort, but to simultaneously reduce rolling resistance by allowing the bike to smoothly track over poor road surfaces. The CAAD12 is built around Cannondale’s Elite Race geometry, giving the bike a race-ready ride position and razor-sharp handling to match.
The CAAD12 Ultegra features a BallisTec full-carbon fork, with integrated SPEED SAVE technology that both enhances comfort and promotes smoother rolling at speed. The tapered steerer bestows the bike with responsive handling and a stiff front end during high-intensity sprinting efforts.
Equipped with Shimano’s latest R8000 Ultegra groupset, the CAAD12 Ultegra delivers gear shifting that is rapid, precise, and infallibly reliable. Matched to Cannondale’s own HollowGram Si chainset, with semi-compact 52/36T chainrings and an 11-28T cassette, this bike is geared for speed, without giving anything away in the climbs.
Also from the new R8000 groupset, the Ultegra rim brakes have ample stopping power as they bite down on the Mavic Aksium wheelset. The Aksiums come with Mavic’s ‘Wheel-tyre-System” technology, meaning they are perfectly matched with the Mavic Yksion tyres to give the bike ample grip & traction.
When there are races to be won, the Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra road bike is the tool of choice.
- SmartForm C1 Premium 6069 alloy frame, with SPEED Save micro-suspension technology
- Cannondale BallisTec full-carbon disc-specific fork, with SPEED SAVE micro-suspension for a smooth ride
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 2×11 speed drivetrain gives race-winning shift-speed & precision
- Cannondale Si Hollowgram 52/36 chainset is stiff & precise, with high-speed gear ratios
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 rim brakes deliver powerful braking
- Mavic Aksium wheels with Yksion Elite ‘Wheel-Tyre-System’ 25c tyres
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Black Anodized/Charcoal Grey and Jet Black Matte/Gloss
- The Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
The Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra 2018 Features are:
Frame: CAAD12, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready
Fork: CAAD12, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec full carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ steerer, integrated crown race.
Headset: CAAD12, 1-1/4″ lower bearing, 25mm top cap
Bars: Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact
Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Shifters Shimano Ultegra R8000
Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed
Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra R8000
Rims: Mavic Aksium WTS
Front Hub: Mavic Aksium
Rear Hub: Mavic Aksium
Spokes: Mavic Aksium
Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, folding, WTS, 700x25c Front, Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, folding, WTS, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)