Any mountain, any time. The Cannondale Habit 4 27.5” mountain bike is the machine that conquers them all.
Built around a 27.5 inch (650b) wheel, the Habit frame uses Cannondale’s proprietary SmartForm C1 aluminium alloy with a carbon suspension linkage and ‘Zero-Pivot’ seat stays. The resulting frame is lightweight, strong and has a composed yet lively riding manner. It can keep up with longer travel MTB’s on the rough stuff and snap at the heels of the featherweights in the climbs.
The top-spec model with an all-aluminium frame, the Cannondale Habit 4 is fitted with a stealthy black RockShox Revelation RL Solo 120mm Air fork, delivering a smooth ride in a lightweight package that makes the bike ultra-responsive to ride. At the back, an equally stealthy RockShox Monarch RT rear shock which keeps the 120mm rear travel in check.
Changing gears on the Habit 4 is a joy. Shimano’s SLX 2×11 speed M7000 gearset never fail to impress, changing gear quickly and accurately every time. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes are the benchmark in mountain bike braking, with strong stopping power and a responsive modulated brake lever that gives you full control over the bike.
- SmartForm C1 aluminium alloy frame with full-carbon rocker link. Light, stiff and strong
- RockShox Revelation RL Solo Air fork – 120mm in a lightweight package
- RockShox Monarch RT rear shock guides the rear wheel through 120mm travel
- Shimano SLX 2×11 gears are smooth and reliable every time you click
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes give excellent braking performance
- TransX internally routed dropper post keeps the saddle exactly where you want it
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Colour: Jet Black/Ultra Blue
- The Cannondale Habit 4 27.5” mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
The Cannondale Habit 4 650b 2017 Features are:
Frame: Habit 27.5, 120mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Carbon Link, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT w/ high volume eyelet, 120mm travel
Fork: Rock Shox Revelation RL , 120mm, tapered steerer, Solo Air, 15mm Maxle Lite, 42mm offset
Headset: Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
Bars: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep, 760x15mm
Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8″, 31.8, 7 deg.
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano SLX, 11-speed
Chainset: FSA Comet MegaExo, 36/26, 11-speed
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Deore hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore hydraulic disc, 180/160mm
Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS, 32 hole, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Formula- 100x15mm front, 142x12mm w/HG driver rear
Rear Hub: Formula- 100x15mm front, 142x12mm w/HG driver rear
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5×2.35 front, 2.25 rear, TwinSkin, tubeless ready Front,
Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5×2.35 front, 2.25 rear, TwinSkin, tubeless ready Rear
Seatpost: TransX Dropper Post, 31.6, 120mm drop, internal routing
Pedals: Not Included