A lightweight Enduro MTB frame fitted with some of the most advanced components in mountain biking. The Cannondale Jekyll 2 27.5” full suspension mountain bike promises a lot of fun out on the trails, and it doesn’t disappoint. The BallisTec carbon front triangle, an SmartForm C1 rear swingarm, complete with Fox Float Performance Elite suspension components, and SRAM’s 12 speed drivetrain, the Jekyll 2 enduro MTB is ready for just about anything you can throw its way.
- BallisTec carbon fibre front triangle, SmartForm C1 alloy swingarm, carbon shock link
- Fox Float 36 Performance Elite fork with 170mm travel and FIT4 adjustable damping
- Fox Float Performance Elite rear shock with EVOL canister & Gemini switchable 135-160mm travel
- SRAM X01 Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain delivering a huge 500% gear range
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc brakes with 200/180mm rotors give incredible power with precise control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Volt
- The Canondale Jekyll 2 27.5” mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
The all-new Jekyll is ready to get after it. Ready to be piloted through the flow, the tech and the chunder. Ready to kick harder, corner quicker and climb easier than anything out there. Put simply, the new Jekyll is ready to race, and ready to win. Are you ready for it?
Innovation and Technology
Asymmetric Integration – Nimble. To The Power Of AI.
- Ai delivers some of the shortest stays on the trail and has way more tire clearance and frame stiffness that any traditional boost design can muster.
Gemini – Hustle and Flow
- The result of a collaboration between Fox Racing Shocks and Cannondale, Gemini adds a special twist to the stellar performance and adjustability of the Fox Float shocks, or rather two twists – Hustle and Flow.
Clean Cable Management – Clean and Easy
- Swift, silent and spotless. Use what you need and cover up the rest with our thoughtful, Cannondale-designed cable management approach.
Carbon Link – Full-On Full-Carbon Link
- Full carbon link for full advantage. Available on all models. Lighter and stiffer than alloy. No expense spared.
Carbon Down Tube Protector – Insurance Built In
- Don’t let the shrapnel get you down. A custom, full-carbon shield protects your precious cargo.
Lockr Pivots – Lockr For Rocking
- Our very own LockR thru-axle pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the main frame for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
Perfectly Tuned Suspension – You Won’t Know Jack
- Dialed frame kinematics keep the suspension active and the rider in a level, neutral position under braking for wicked control.
Perfect Bottle Placement – Bottle Where Bottles Go
- Water at arms reach and out of the way of the dirt spray.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
The Cannondale Jekyll 2 27.5″ 2018 Features are:
Frame: All-New Jekyll, 165mm travel, BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, carbon shock link, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, flat mount brake, tapered headtube
Rear Shock: Fox Float X Performance Elite EVOL w/ Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system, Flow Mode – 165mm / Hustle Mode -130mm 3-Pos lever
Fork: Fox Float 36 Performance Elite, 27.5, 170mm, Fit 4, 3-pos Adj., 110x15QR, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5″, sealed angular contact bearings
Bars: Cannondale C1 Carbon Riser, 15mm rise, 4° up, 9° back, 31.8, 780mm
Stem: Cannondale C1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8″, 31.8, 0°, 35mm
Front Mech: N/A
Rear Mech: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed
Shifters: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed, trigger
Chainset: Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle, BB30 w/ custom Ai offset, 30t
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Cassette: SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50t, 12-speed
Chain: SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed w/ PowerLink
Front Brake: SRAM Guide RS hydro disc, Centerline rotors 200mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Guide RS hydro disc, Centerline rotors 180mm
Rims: WTB Frequency Team i29, 29mm inner, TCS Tubeless Ready 27.5″, 32h
Front Hub: SRAM 900 Boost – 15×110 thru front / 148×12 thru rear w/Ai offset, Maxle Ultimate
Rear Hub: SRAM 900 Boost – 15×110 thru front / 148×12 thru rear w/Ai offset, Maxle Ultimate
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5×2.5″ EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready, Front, DHR II 2.4″ , 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready, Rear
Seatpost: RaceFace Turbine dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, Travel – 125mm SM/150mm M-XL