The Cannondale Jekyll 4 27.5” full suspension mountain bike is the entry point for Cannondale’s race-ready enduro machines. The long travel suspension and lightweight aluminium frame make the Jekyll 4 MTB capable of taking on anything you can throw at it, while staying light enough to manoeuvre around twisty courses. 27.5” wheels are the perfect balance of fast & smooth rolling, and low-weigh, low-inertia agility.
- Lightweight C1 alloy frame with a carbon fibre shock link – long low & slack enduro geometry
- Fox Float 36 Performance fork with 170mm travel and rebound damping adjustment
- Fox Float Performance DPS rear shock with EVOL canister & Gemini switchable 135-160mm travel
- Shimano SLX 1×11 speed drivetrain delivers slick and reliable shifting
- Shimano Deore MT500 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors gives you confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Black
- The Cannondale Jekyll 4 27.5” mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
The all-new Jekyll is ready to get after it. Ready to be piloted through the flow, the tech and the chunder. Ready to kick harder, corner quicker and climb easier than anything out there. Put simply, the new Jekyll is ready to race, and ready to win. Are you ready for it?
Innovation and Technology
Asymmetric Integration – Nimble. To The Power Of AI.
- Ai delivers some of the shortest stays on the trail and has way more tire clearance and frame stiffness that any traditional boost design can muster.
Gemini – Hustle and Flow
- The result of a collaboration between Fox Racing Shocks and Cannondale, Gemini adds a special twist to the stellar performance and adjustability of the Fox Float shocks, or rather two twists – Hustle and Flow.
Clean Cable Management – Clean and Easy
- Swift, silent and spotless. Use what you need and cover up the rest with our thoughtful, Cannondale-designed cable management approach.
Carbon Link – Full-On Full-Carbon Link
- Full carbon link for full advantage. Available on all models. Lighter and stiffer than alloy. No expense spared.
Carbon Down Tube Protector – Insurance Built In
- Don’t let the shrapnel get you down. A custom, full-carbon shield protects your precious cargo.
Lockr Pivots – Lockr For Rocking
- Our very own LockR thru-axle pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the main frame for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
Perfectly Tuned Suspension – You Won’t Know Jack
- Dialed frame kinematics keep the suspension active and the rider in a level, neutral position under braking for wicked control.
Perfect Bottle Placement – Bottle Where Bottles Go
- Water at arms reach and out of the way of the dirt spray.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
The Cannondale Jekyll 4 27.5″ 2018 Features are:
Frame: All-New Jekyll, 165mm travel, SmartForm C1 Alloy, carbon shock link, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, BB30, flat mount brake, tapered headtube
Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS EVOL w/ Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system
Fork: Fox Float 36 Performance, 27.5, 170mm, 110x15QR, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5″, sealed angular contact bearings
Bars: Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 4° up, 9° back, 31.8, 780mm
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8″, 31.8, 0°, 35mm
Front Mech: N/A
Rear Mech: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30, SpideRing 30T, Ai offset
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
Cassette: Shimano, 11-speed, 11-46
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc, 180mm
Rims: WTB STP i25, 25mm inner, TCS Tubeless Ready 27.5″, 32h
Front Hub: Formula w/ HG driver – 15×110 thru front / 148×12 thru rear w/Ai offset
Rear Hub: Formula w/ HG driver – 15×110 thru front / 148×12 thru rear w/Ai offset
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5×2.5″ Dual Compound, folding, tubeless ready, Front, DHR II 2.4″ , Dual Compound, folding, tubeless ready, Rear
Seatpost: TransX dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, 120mm drop