A lightweight and robust carbon frame, matched to high-performing components will get you moving quickly. The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Women’s is a road bike to log the miles on.
Cannondale designed the Synapse frame to be comfortable for longer distances, yet stiff enough for road racing. It’s lightweight thanks to the BallisTec Carbon used. The frame features Cannondale’s SAVE PLUS technology which incorporates a slight flex in the stays and seat tube to add comfort to the rider. The Endurance Race Geometry positions the rider in the perfect spot to attack during a race, yet relax for longer distances.
The Fender Up feature is a removeable seat stay bridge that allows for full mudguards to be mounted to the frame. Internal cable routing keeps the appearance neat, and a 12mm thru-axle maintain optimum stiffness in the rear. Every Synapse frame is Di2 ready, allowing for easy battery storage and routing. The frame will take up to 32c tyres.
The Synapse Disc fork has Asymmetric technology and is made with BallisTec Carbon. It uses SAVE PLUS technology to flex slightly for comfort and bump control, pairing up perfectly to the frame for an all-round supple ride. It also has a 12mm thru-axle to match the frame.
Shimano’s Ultegra 2×11 drivetrain will continually deliver fast and accurate shifts day in and day out. The Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes are powerful stoppers, delivering consistent braking power and a high level of modulation.
Ride to your heart’s content with the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Women’s.
- Synapse Disc frame with BallisTec Carbon is lightweight and features SAVE PLUS technology
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric with BallisTec Carbon and SAVE PLUS technology
- Shimano Ultegra 2×11 speed drivetrain with crisp and accurate shifts
- Cannondale Si chainset is lightweight and stiff
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes offers smooth, powerful braking
- Mavic Askium wheelset is robust and lightweight
- Rider position: Performance focused, but slightly more upright for comfort
- Perfect for long days in the saddle and confident handling on all road surfaces
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Cashmere and Turquoise Gloss
- The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Cannondale Synapse Carbon Disc Ultegra Womens 2018 Features are:
Frame: NEW Synapse Disc Women|s, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
Fork: NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design 44-48: 1 1/8″ steerer/60mm rake, 51-54: 1-1/8″ – 1-1/4″ tapered steerer/55mm rake
Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
Bars: Cannondale C3 Women|s Compact Wing, butted 6061 Alloy
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS
Shifters Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30a, w/ FSA rings, 50/34
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-32, 11-speed
Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, flat mount, 160mm
Rims: Mavic Aksium Disc
Front Hub: Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock
Rear Hub: Mavic Aksium Disc, Centerlock
Spokes: Mavic Aksium
Tyres: Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28c Front, Schwalbe Lugano, Folding, 700x28c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm