Confident handling and rapid rolling cross-country MTB performance. The Cannondale Trail 1 27.5” is a hardtail mountain bike that features progressive geometry and high-end features for a fast and efficient ride.
Bringing a level of performance and handling normally reserved for higher end mountain bikes, the Cannondale Trail has been completely redesigned for 2018. The SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame features a thoroughly modern geometry, with a slack 68 degree head angle and longer top tube which offers stable handling at speed and on steep descents. The short chainstays keep things nimble in the tight while the short stem and wide bars maximise control on rough terrain.
The 27.5” wheels on this small size Trail are ideal for smaller riders and offer the ideal balance between nimble handling and rapid rolling performance with a great fit. Larger riders will prefer the fit and performance of the 29” version of the Cannondale Trail 1 which is available in Medium, Large and X Large sizes.
The RockShox Reba RL fork delivers 100mm of plush suspension travel with accurate steering control on the trail. The remote lockout switch allows you to firm up the suspension for more efficient riding on smooth terrain.
The Shimano XT/SLX 2×11 speed drivetrain is combined with an FSA Comet MegaExo chainset to give you slick, reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs on the hill. On the descents, the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power.
The Cannondale Trail 1 27.5 combines confident geometry with dialled spec so you can ride faster.
- SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame for a confident ride
- RockShox Reba RL fork with 100mm travel, adjustable rebound damping, and remote lockout
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Shimano XT/SLX 2×11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Rider Profile: Active or aspiring MTB riders
- Rider Position: Semi upright riding position for comfort and performance
- Size: Small
- Colour: Acid Green/Jet Black Gloss
- The Cannondale Trail 1 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Cannondale Trail 1 27.5″ 2018 Features are:
Frame: New Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing.
Fork: RockShox Reba RL, 100mm, Solo Air, Tapered Steerer, Maxle Light, 51mm offset w/ OneLoc Remote
Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated
Bars: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8″, 31.8, 5°
Shifters: Shimano SLX , 2×11
Front Mech: Shimano SLX
Rear Mech: Shimano XT, 11-speed, Shadow Plus
Chainset: FSA Comet MegaExo, 36/26, 11-speed
Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
Cassette: Shimano SLX, 11-42, 11-speed.
Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc, 180mm (29″), 160/160mm (27.5″)
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore MT500 hydro disc, 160mm
Rims: WTB STX TCS i23m 32 hole, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Formula 110×15
Rear Hub: Custom BOOST QR Formula
Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp 27.5×2.25″ DNA Compound Front – WTB Ranger Comp 27.5×2.25″ DNA Compound Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)