Unreal MTB performance and killer value. The Cannondale Trail 5 27.5” is a hardtail mountain bike that features progressive geometry and capable components for a confident ride on cross-country trails.
Bringing a level of performance and handling normally reserved for higher end mountain bikes, the Cannondale Trail has been completely redesigned for 2018. The SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame features a thoroughly modern geometry, with a slack 68 degree head angle and longer top tube which offers stable handling at speed and on steep descents. The short chainstays keep things nimble in the tight while the short stem and wide bars maximise control on rough terrain.
The 27.5” wheels on this small size Trail are ideal for smaller riders and offer the ideal balance between nimble handling and rapid rolling performance with a great fit. Larger riders will prefer the fit and performance of the 29” version of the Cannondale Trail 5 which is available in Medium, Large and X Large sizes.
The SR Suntour XCR fork features lightweight magnesium lowers and offers 100mm of suspension travel to tame the trail. A remote lockout switch allows you to firm up the suspension from smooth sections without taking your hands off the bars. The Shimano Deore 2×10 speed drivetrain offers reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs on your route. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident speed control in all weather conditions.
Discover the thrill of the trail on the Cannondale Trail 5 27.5” hardtail MTB.
- SmartFormed C2 aluminium alloy frame for a confident ride
- SR Suntour XCR RL fork offers 100mm of lockable suspension travel with adjustable rebound damping
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Shimano Deore 2×10 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Rider Profile: Active or aspiring MTB riders
- Rider Position: Semi upright riding position for comfort and performance
- Size: Small
- Colour: Matte Black/Gloss Black and Spectrum
- The Cannondale Trail 5 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Cannondale Trail 5 27.5″ 2018 Features are:
Frame: New Trail, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Flat Mount Rear Brake, Internal Cable Routing.
Fork: SR Suntour XCR RL, 100mm, Rebound Adjust, Magnesium Lower, 1-1/8″, 29″/27.5″, Coil Spring
Headset: Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer
Bars: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8″, 31.8, 5°
Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000 2×10-speed
Front Mech: Shimano Deore M6000
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore M6000 10-speed Shadow Plus
Chainset: Prowheel Vortex, Forged 6061-T6 Alloy, 36/26
Cassette: SunRace 11-42, 10-speed
Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
Front Brake: Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160mm
Rear Brake: Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160mm
Rims: Cannondale DC 5.0, double wall 32h
Front Hub: Formula Custom BOOST
Rear Hub: Custom BOOST QR Formula
Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp 27.5×2.25″ DNA Compound Front – WTB Ranger Comp 27.5×2.25″ DNA Compound Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm
Pedals: Cannondale Platform