Garmin Edge 130 Plus MTB- Bundle – GPS Bike Computer – Wireless Cycle Computer
Compact GPS Bike Computer for Minimalists: The Edge 130 Plus MTB Bundle from Garmin
Small but powerful, the compact Edge® 130 Plus GPS bike computer not only shows you exactly how far and how fast you’ve ridden. The route navigation also navigates you safely to your destination or back to the start. ClimbPro helps you organize steep climbs by giving you precise information about the gradient, distance and altitude on the 1.8″ display. Training plans can be easily synchronized and important performance data such as VO2max or heart rate are available after the tour. The 33g lightweight also records the MTB dynamics like grit –, flow, and airtime values.
In combination with the smartphone you get smart notifications, weather information and with LiveTrack you can share the current position with your friends in real time. For additional bike safety and performance measurement, the Edge® 130 Plus can be connected to Varia™ Radar, Varia™ bicycle lighting and the Vector® Wattmess pedal system. The accident notification or live tracking provide more safety besides the long battery life of 12 hours.
Scope of delivery Garmin Edge 130 Plus MTB- Bundle – GPS Bike Computer
- Garmin Edge® 130 Plus
- Speed sensor
- Silicone cover
- Standard holder
- MTB handlebar mount
- Charging/data cable
- Operating instructions
Highlights of the Garmin Edge 130 Plus MTB Bundle
- MTB Bundle: Includes speed sensor, Edge remote control, silicone cover, standard mount and MTB handlebar mount
- Extremely lightweight and compact GPS bike computer for road and MTB with easy to read 1.8″ display even in direct sunlight or low light
- Performance evaluation and easy training plan synchronization
- Navigation with turn-by-turn instructions and route display
- ClimbPro for optimal planning of upcoming climbs
- MTB Dynamics with grit –, flow and jump analysis
- With GPS, GLONASS and Galileo satellites and an altimeter, you’ll know how far, fast, hard and high you’ve ridden on the longest climbs or on your way through the city
- Includes navigation with turn prompts and even shows you how to get back to start; download courses from the Course Creator feature in Garmin Connect™ online community, and race in real time against Strava Live Segments
- Compatible with Varia™ cycling awareness accessories, including rear-view radar and smart bike lights
- Connected features include smart notifications, weather and more; LiveTrack and Assistance features make it easy to share your location
- Battery life: up to 12 hours
Extremely light and compact design (33g) with easy to read and high contrast 1.8″ display and key operation.
Improve your fitness by monitoring and analyzing your VO2max and heart rate.
Use your indoor or outdoor training plans from Garmin Connect or synchronize training plans from providers like TrainingPeaks or TrainerRoad.
Before steep climbs, the ClimbPro function provides you with valuable data on gradient, distance and altitude. This allows you to optimally manage your strength.
Precise data recording
Record detailed speed, distance and position data thanks to GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO receivers and integrated altimeter.
Grit, Flow –& Jump Analysis the new MTB Dynamics provide all the data mountain bikers need to analyze jumps and descents.
In case of a breakdown you can transmit your location manually with the emergency call function. In the event of an accident, automatically saved emergency contacts are notified by text message and your location is shared.
Launch the Live Tracking feature directly from the device so your friends can track your current position and planned route.
Receive text messages and alerts on your Edge when paired with a compatible smartphone.
Pair your Edge 130 Plus with a Varia radar and be warned of approaching vehicles.
Enhance your Edge features with additional data fields from Connect IQ Store.
- 33g (manufacturer information)
|Physical dimensions||41 x 63 x 16 mm|
|Display size||1.8″ (45.0 mm) diagonal|
|Display resolution||303 x 230 pixels|
|Battery type||Rechargeable lithium-ion|
|Battery life||12 hours|
Maps & memory
|Storage and power capacity||Internal memory only|
Daily smart features
|Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)||Yes (data fields only)|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone®, Android™|
Safety and tracking features
Activity tracking features
Training, planning and analysis features
|Downloadable training plans||✔|
|Race an activity||✔|
Outdoor recreation features
|ClimbPro™ ascent planner||✔|
|Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories)||✔|
|Power meter compatible||✔|
|Compatible with Varia™ radar (rear-facing radar)||✔|
|Compatible with Varia™ lights||✔|
|Smart trainer control||✔|