Garmin Oregon 700 + TOPO Germany V9 Pro Bundle
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Enhanced antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- Bluetooth®-enabled Smart Notifications1 and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online community
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription included
Scope of delivery – Oregon 700 + TOPO Germany V9 Pro Bundle
- Oregon 700
- USB cable
- Carabiner clip
- MicroSD TOPO Germany V9 Pro
Find Fun with Geocaching.com
The wireless connectivity to Geocaching.com on your Oregon makes it easier than ever to enjoy a superior geocaching experience. You can set your device to automatically stay up to date with all the latest caches. No more manual entry of coordinates or printing out cache details on paper.
More Connectivity, Less Complexity
The expanded wireless capabilities of Oregon 700 make it easier than ever to update software, check the weather radar2 and upload adventures to our Garmin Connect online community. You can even share LiveTrack location data or geocache discoveries via WiFi or smartphone. Smart Notifications via Bluetooth connectivity with a compatible smartphone let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your device. So you can see what’s going on while you’re getting away from it all.
Navigate Your Way
The Oregon 700 handheld provides comprehensive navigation and tracking to guide you on and off the beaten path, using GPS and GLONASS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you’re moving or not. There’s also a TracBack® feature on Oregon 700 to help you navigate back to your starting point the same way you came. You can also mark locations, such as your campsite, vehicle or other points of interest, to which you’d like return navigation.
Enjoy the View on a Vivid Display
The Oregon 700 handheld features a bright, sunlight-readable 3-inch colour touchscreen display with dual orientation for landscape or portrait views. It easily supports multiple mapping options such as BlueChart® g2 HD for water navigation or City Navigator® for turn-by-turn driving directions. Durable and water-rated to IPX7, the Oregon series is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data, no matter what the elements throw at you. Plus, you can even customise your Oregon’s display with free downloads from the Garmin Connect IQ™ online store.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organise maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers online. BaseCamp displays on your computer screen any topographic map data stored on the device, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an almost unlimited amount of satellite images to your device using the included BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||6.1 x 11.4 x 3.3 cm|
|Display size, WxH||3.8 x 6.3 cm; 3″ diag (7.6 cm)|
|Display resolution, WxH||240 x 400 pixels|
|Display type||Transflective colour TFT touchscreen|
|Weight||209.8 g with batteries|
|Battery||2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended, rechargeable NiMH pack (optional)|
|Battery life||Up to 16 hours|
|Interface||high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible|
|Electronic compass||Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)|
|Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)||Yes (plus images and custom maps)|
Maps & Memory
|Ability to add maps|
|Built-in memory||1.7 GB|
|Accepts data cards||microSD™ card up to 32 GB (not included)|
|Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)|
|Track log||20,000 points, 250 saved tracks|
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
|Custom maps compatible|
|Sun and moon information|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)|
TOPO Germany v9 PRO microSD™/SD™ card
Let Garmin guide you with the TOPO Germany v9 PRO microSD™/SD™ card, from the shores of the North Sea up to the Alps summits, with this updated, accurate and reputable topographic map in a reference scale of 1:25,000.
- Includes enhanced recreation trail network, detailed hiking network for touristic regions and long-distance hiking trail network for the whole country
- Displays touristic and route information, including more than 340,000 km of cycling routes, mountain bike trails and popular hiking trails
- Includes ActiveRouting, which allows you to customize and plan specialist routes for the entire road and trail network based on your user profile. The activity-specific map display feature highlights the recommended routes dedicated to biking and hiking (Full ActiveRouting capability only with selected devices; depends on Garmin GPS device and software version.)
- Includes address search with street numbers
- Features Digital Elevation Model (DEM) with height contours with 20 m interva
- Includes a special Winter Map with winter activity content, such as ski trails, ski pistes, ski lifts and areas with steep slopes.
- Make sure your device is compatible with this product before purchasing. View limitations with some marine mapping products. To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp™ or HomePort™, depending on the type of map. Reduced price map updates are not available for these cards. If you want to update the maps, you must purchase a new card that includes the latest map data. The microSD/SD card package includes a microSD card and a SD card adapter.