Ready for the races or for breaking personal records, the Giant Anthem Advanced 1 full sus bike is hugely capable on the ups and tons of fun on the way down the mountains.
The all new stiffer and lighter Advanced-Grade carbon composite XC frame now features a Trunnion shock mount that allows for a more compact design. The Advanced Forged Composite Rocker further reduces weight and increases stiffness. Boost spacing, (148 rear/110 front) meanwhile adds tyre clearance and makes for a stronger wheel build.
The new Maestro suspension design now features 110mm of full active travel that is supple, yet supportive, even during braking and pedalling.
Shimano’s legendary XT groupset makes sure you have a gear for every situation and brakes for when you need to haul down from all that speed. Schwalbe tyres fit snug onto Giant’s in-house XCR 1 composite wheels for light and rapid rolling. And at either end, Fox takes suspension duties seriously with Performance Elite units balancing out both front and rear, to create a supple and supportive suspension system.
Take it to the next level with the Giant Anthem Advanced 1.
- Advanced-Grade carbon composite frame with dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- BOOST hub spacing for increased stiffness and tyre clearance
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork offers 120mm of refined damping control
- Fox Float Performance Elite shock delivers 110mm of rear suspension damping
- Giant XCR 1 carbon composite wheels for light and rapid rolling
- Shimano XT groupset for slick shifting and confident stopping
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large,
- Colour: Carbon/Yellow/Blue
- The Giant Anthem Advanced 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant Anthem Advanced 1 27.5″ 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite, Advanced Forged Composite Upper Rocker, 110mm Maestro Suspension
Rear Shock: Fox Float Performance Elite, Trunnion Mount
Fork: Fox 34 Float Performance Elite, 120mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, Boost 15×110 KaBolt, Tapered
Bars: Giant Contact SL Trail, 750mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT
Shifters Shimano Deore XT
Chainset: Shimano Deore XT 32T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT800 Press Fit
Cassette: Shimano Deore XT 11×46
Chain: KMC X11EL-1
Front Brake: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm
Rims: Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite Boost WheelSystem
Front Hub: Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 15×110
Rear Hub: Giant XCR 1 27.5 Composite WheelSystem Boost 12×148
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5×2.25″ Snakeskin TL Easy Trailstar Front,
Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5×2.25″ Snakeskin TL Easy Pacestar Rear
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Switch-R Dropper Post
Pedals: Not Included