Lightweight and capable, the Giant XTC Advanced + 1 hardtail bike was built for those looking to expand their MTB adventures into unknown mountains.
The Advanced-grade composite hardtail frame is the heart of the XTC. Strong and lightweight, the 27.5+ wheeled frame is built to tackle the most difficult cross country tracks in the world. It is stiff and responsive, yet compliant to take on the rocks and roots of the difficult terrain it is meant to ride. The boost spacing means that it can fit huge 3.0” and 2.8” tyres to give loads of traction when climbing and cornering alike.
A Fox 34 Float Performance Elite delivers 120mm of controlled suspension to compliment the huge plus-sized tyres, giving masses of traction in the roughest conditions. A Shimano XT/SLX 1×11 drivetrain gives crisp and smooth shifting every time and XT brakes will slow you down when the speed starts to accumulate.
Tear your way to the top with the Giant XTC Advanced + 1.
- Advanced-Grade Composite frame is lightweight and stiff
- Boost spacing (110 Front/148 Rear) gives room for plus-sized tyres
- Fox 34 Float Performance Elite fork gives 120mm of supple suspension
- Shimano XT/SLX 1×11 speed drivetrain gives precise and reliable shifting
- Shimano XT brakes offer powerful, consistent braking
- Schwalbe 3.0” and 2.8” tyres for massive traction
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Red/Carbon/Black
- The Giant XTC Advanced + 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Giant XTC Advanced + 1 27.5″ 2017 Features are:
Frame: Advanced-Grade Composite with Horizontal Dropouts
Fork: Fox 34 Float Performance Elite, 120mm Travel, FIT4 damper, Boost 15×110 KaBolt, Tapered
Bars: Giant Contact Trail, 740mm
Stem: Giant Contact
Shifters: Shimano SLX
Rear Mech: Shimano Deore XT
Chainset: Shimano Deore XT 32T
Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT800 Press Fit
Cassette: Shimano SLX 11×42
Chain: KMC X11EL-1
Front Brake: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore XT hydraulic disc brakes, 160mm
Rims: Giant FM40 27.5+ (40mm Inner)
Front Hub: Giant Tracker Boost 15×110, Sealed Bearing
Rear Hub: DT Swiss 360 12×148
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5×3.0″ Snakeskin TL Easy Trailstar Front – Schwalbe Rocket Ron 27.5×2.8″ Snakeskin TL Easy Pacestar Rear
Seatpost: Tranz X YSP-11 Dropper Post, 27.2mm
Pedals: Not Included