Mavic E-XA 30 Elite 27.5″ Boost Shimano Wheelset
More control, more confidence on the trail: with the E-XA 30 Elite from Mavic
The added weight and torque that’s associated with E-bikes demands a super-strong and durable wheel, especially for trail riding terrain.
The E-XA 30 Elite is built on a wide, lightweight and durable rim with a 30mm internal width. The rim is produced using the patented ISM 4D technology to remove all but the most necessary material, which allows for quick acceleration and a dynamic ride quality. It also features a unique asymmetric shape with the PFP sidewall that helps reduce the chance of flat tires or rim damage from rocks and other trail obstacles. They are UST Tubeless Ready so it’s easy to experience the improved traction and control of tubeless tires, and laced with 28 straight-pull bladed spokes front and rear. The ID 360 freehub delivers fast engagement to further enhance the dynamic feel.
Features – E-XA 30 Elite Wheelset
- PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) rim sidewalls minimize the risk of rim damage and flat tires.
- Hardened Freewheel body.
- Increased spoke count and flange diameter to handle the added torque.
- Optimized 28-spoke configuration and wheel design to meet the demands of e-MTB while keeping the weight low.
- ID 360 precise engagement ratchet gives a snappy response.
- Specific rim profile and spoke count to handle the added weight of an e-bike.
- 30mm wide rims to support large tires, up to 3.0.
- UST for optimal tubeless functionality.
- Use: E-MTB
- Model: E-XA
- Wheel size: 27.5″
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- ETRTO: 584
- Brake type: Disc Brake 6 Bolts
- Free Hub: Shimano
- Freehub system: Instant Drive 360
- Axle system:
- Front: 15 x 110 mm
- Rear: 12 x 148 mm
- Bearings: Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Rim inner width: 30 mm
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Spoke type: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Spokes: 28 (3-cross)
- Recommended tyre sizes: 60 to 76 mm (2.35″ to 3.00″)
- ASTM Catergory: 4 (for off-road use (“Enduro” / “Trail”) with jumps up to a height of 122 cm)
- Recommended system weight max: 150 kg (Rider + Bike + Equipment)
- Rim: Aluminium
- Hub: Aluminum
- Freehub: Steel
- Spoke: Steel
- Nipples: Steel
Weight (manufacturer information)
- Front: 908g
- Rear: 1052g
- Wheelset: 1960g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x E-XA 30 Elite 27.5″ Wheelset
- 2 x Tubeless rim tape
- 2 x Specific disc bolts
- 2 x UST valve and accessories
- 1 x Computer magnet