High performance enduro riding. The Merida One-Sixty 800 features an alloy full sus MTB frame with robust and reliable componentry to make it a fun and capable mountain bike for riding challenging trails.
The 6066 alloy frame features triple butted and hydroformed tubes, which helps remove excess material where it isn’t needed. By adding material in certain areas to increase the strength, material in other areas could be removed, so strength is kept high, while frame weight is kept low. The One-Sixty frame has internal routing to keep things neat, and Boost 12x148mm spacing in the rear, which increases tyres clearance and increases frame stiffness.
A RockShox Super Deluxe RCT shock in mounted in a trunnion format with bearings instead of bushings. This helps make the suspension movement much smoother and reduces friction. The shock controls the Float Link suspension, which holds the shock in a floating position between the upper link and the chainstays, creating a bike that feels like it has more travel than it does. The shock has rebound and compression adjustments, allowing you to fine tune your 165mm travel in the rear.
A matching RockShox Yari RC fork in front gets a full 170mm travel. It has the Motion Control damper and DebonAir air spring that increases small bump sensitivity, while giving greater mid-stroke support.
SRAM gets you moving no matter the gradient or length of climb with their GX Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain, offering a massive 500% gear range with its 10-50t cassette. Going down at the speeds that this Merida One-Sixty is capable of needs some serious stopping power. The SRAM Code R disc brakes are derived from the downhill racing scene, so you’re well in control of your momentum.
Get down to your local enduro races aboard the Merida One-Sixty 800.
- Lightweight 6066 triple butted and hydroformed alloy frame with Boost 12x148mm spacing
- RockShox Super Deluxe RT rear shock controls the Float Link 165mm travel
- RockShox Yari RC fork has 170mm travel for gobbling rough terrain
- SRAM GX Eagle 1×12 speed drivetrain has smooth shifts and 500% gear range
- SRAM Code R disc brakes offer downhill-level performance
- Maxxis Minion DHR 2.3” tyres give huge grip
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Matt Black/Gloss Black
- The Merida One-Sixty 800 is available with 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Merida One-Sixty 800 2018 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight 6066 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with smooth welding. Tapered head tube and boost standard bolt through axles for precise handling. Smart entry cable routing for rattle free running.
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Super Deluxe RCT
Fork: Rock Shox Yari RC Air fork with tapered steerer, 170mm travel and 15mm bolt through boost axle standard
Headset: FSA NO.57/55E
Bars: Merida Expert TR double butted 6061 aluminium, 35mm rise, 760mm wide
Stem: Merida Expert TR 3d forged 6061 aluminium, 35mm long, oversize clamp
Front Mech: Sram GX Eagle 12 speed
Rear Mech: Sram GX Eagle 12 speed
Shifters: Sram GX Eagle trigger, 12 speed with Sram MMX clamp
Chainset: Sram Descendant 6K Eagle 32 teeth with MRP 1x TR upper chainguard
Bottom Bracket: Sram Press Fit GXP
Cassette: Sram XG 1275 Eagle, 12 speed, 10-50 teeth
Chain: Sram GX Eagle
Front Brake: Sram Code R hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor
Rear Brake: Sram Code R hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
Rims: Merida Expert TR, 29mm inner width tubeless ready
Front Hub: Boost standard, Sealed bearing 15mm bolt through axles.
Rear Hub: Boost standard, Sealed bearing 12mm bolt through axles.
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO 3C 2.4″ Front, Maxxis Minion DHR II TR EXO Dual 2.4″ Rear
Seatpost: K-Shock LEV Integra dropper 30.9mm
Pedals: Not included