Nukeproof Dissent 275 RS DH Bike (XO1)
Designed to make the most of every daring downhill run, this 2020 take on Nukeproof’s dominating Dissent MTB has racing in its DNA. Constructed in conjunction with a number of the world’s most prolific DH racers, the Dissent platform boasts podium-placing pedigree, thanks to Sam Hill’s endeavours in the Crankworx Festival’s Garbanzo Downhill race.
New and Improved Nukeproof Frame
Centred around a sturdy and supportive frameset which keeps you poised and primed for the most exhilarating downhill dives, this 275 model has a simplified design to maintain a low weight and a stiffened front triangle for unrivalled handling. A more progressive leverage rate for increased mid-stroke-support enhances the bike’s pump efficiency, sets it higher in the travel and improves control in the corners as you hunt for silverware.
Low-Weighted, High-Performance, Alloy Suspension Bike
In a move away from the Fallout Linkage of its stablemate, the Pulse, the Dissent’s rocker link is situated on the outside of the seat tube to minimise the frame weight while maximising the front triangle stiffness. The suspension platform also uses a push, rather than a pull link, reducing the loads and stresses on the frame, saving further weight and improving durability. The Main pivot flip chips are fast and simple to change and offer a tailored factory set up for every rider.
Top Level Componentry
Coming complete with a custom hydroformed 6061 aluminium tubeset, a 63-degree head angle and 200mm of travel via the new Dissent platform, this bold and speedy Nukeproof leaves no trail unturned on its way to glory. A RockShox Boxxer Ultimate fork and a Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate DH RC shock take care of every bump and bang on the way down, while the SRAM XO1 7-Speed gives you the power and efficiency to climb right back up the mountain.
A reactive and powerful set of SRAM Code R disc brakes do a sterling job of reining in the Mavic Deemax DH 27.5″ wheels and their Maxxis Assegai tyres, keeping you in consummate control of every rowdy ride on this devilishly daring Dissent.
- Frame: Nukeproof Dissent 275 Alloy, 200mm Travel, custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set, custom-tuned rear shock configuration, internal cable routing, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 157mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer Ultimate, Charger 2, 200mm, 46mm Offset, BOOST 20x110mm, Debonair, Boxxer Red
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Ultimate DH RC, Custom ML Tune, 250x75mm, Bearing End, Red Coil Spring (S=300LBS/M=350LBS/L=400LBS /XL=450LBS SPRING)
- Front Wheel: Mavic Deemax DH 27.5″, 20x110mm
- Rear Wheel: Mavic Deemax DH 27.5″, XD Driver, 157x12mm
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai 27.5”x2.5, DH Casing, 3C MaxxGrip/DH/TR
- Crankset: SRAM XO1 DH Carbon X-Sync, 165mm, 36T, DUB83mm, Black
- Drivetrain: SRAM XO1 DH 7-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XO1 DH 7-Speed, XG795 10-24T
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110 11-Speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, Sintered pads
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon 38mm Rise, Width – S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon Direct Mount, 45mm, black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Vector DH, Grey
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron, 30.9mm, 300mm, 0 Offset
- Headset: Nukeproof, 49IITS
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
Spare Parts and Torque Value Overview
A list of spare parts and recommended torque values can be downloaded from this link (.pdf)
- Colour: Concrete Grey
- Frame Size: L, M, S, XL
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 7 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Travel: 200mm