Nukeproof Mega 275 Race Bike
The Mega was originally conceived in 2009 by the development team at Nukeproof in an attempt to build the perfect bike for All-Mountain riding. Now in its 3rd evolution, the Mega has shown that it is a true podium steed, tasting success at national and international level.
All-Mountain Aluminium Frame
The Mega 275 Race Bike is designed with the same mentality as the Team bike; aggressive geometry and built with a custom hydroformed T6-6061 aluminium for weight savings, strength, and durability. The Mega 275 Race Bike replicates the bike that Sam Hill rode on his way to the EWS podium.
Quality SRAM Drivetrain and High-End Components
The new Mega has evolved into the perfect All Mountain and Enduro race bike. Featuring a SRAM drivetrain, Shimano brakes and rotors, and a RockShox Monarch Plus shock, the Mega is ready for action!
- Frame: 2017 Mega 27.5″
- Travel: 160mm
- Frame Material: Custom hydroformed T6 6061 aluminium
- Forks: RockShox Yari RC 27.5″, Solo Air, 160mm, Diffusion Black, Maxle Stealth
- Shock: RockShox Monarch Plus R, 216x63mm, High Volume, ML, Black
- Headset: Nukeproof 44-56IITS
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Warhead Riser; 760mm wide, 25mm rise, Black/Grey
- Stem: Nukeproof Zero, 31.8mm, 50mm, Black/Grey
- Grips: Nukeproof Element Dual lock-on
- Chainset: SRAM NX 170mm, 32h Steel, Black
- Chain: SRAM PC1110 11spd
- Cassette: SRAM PG1130, 11-42
- Shifters: SRAM NX 11spd, Black
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX 11spd, Black
- Chain Device: MRP 1x V3, ISCG 05, 26-38t, Black
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M615
- Rotors: Shimano RT66 180mm
- Saddle: Nukeproof Trail, Black
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 125mm, Trigger, Black
- Tyre Front: WTB Vigilante Comp, 27.5″x2.35 High Grip
- Tyre Rear: WTB Trail Boss Comp, 27.5″x2.25
- Wheels: Comprising Of
- Rims: WTB STp i25, TCS, 27.5″ 32h
- Hubs: Novatec D77SB/462, Black
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.