Nukeproof Reactor 290 WORX Carbon Bike
The Nukeproof Reactor 290 WORX was created to celebrate the 30-years anniversary of the company’s successes. This model features a limited-edition state-of-the-art Reactor 290c frame that’s fitted with top-of-the-line components, giving riders an ultimate riding experience, unmatchable by anything else on the mountainside.
RockShox Pike and SuperDeluxe Ultimate Suspension
This sensational full suspension bike features a top-quality Nukeproof carbon frame with enduro-inspired geometry for the ultimate in strength, stability and control at a low weight. Plus, it’s equipped with RockShox Ultimate suspension, a SRAM XO1 Eagle AXS Wireless 12-Speed groupset with SRAM G2 Ultimate brakes to roll you anywhere on the mountainside with pace, agility and control.
DT Swiss XM1501 Spline Wheels and Maxxis Tyres
DT Swiss XM1501 Spline wheels wrapped in Maxxis tyres give this bike all the speed, stability and grip to ride the most daring terrains with confidence. And, a quality Nukeproof Horizon finishing kit and RockShox Reverb dropper seatpost ensure you have all the reliability and comfort to soar from trail to trail.
Versatile Aggressive Trail Bike
The Reactor name is taken from Nukeproof’s original 1995 trail bike, but a lot has changed in the last 25 years and the new Reactor platform is a truly modern trail weapon. Designed to be home on steep technical climbs or all-day epic adventures, but happiest when thrashing the most technical trails you can point it at. The Reactor’s Kinematics, geometry and specification are all designed from the ground up to offer riders the definitive aggressive trail bike.
SRAM Eagle AXS and Reverb Wireless Technology
SRAM launched the Eagle AXS and Reverb AXS systems to offer riders the next level of personalization and control through wireless technology. By removing the clutter and complexity, they streamlined the cockpit and created the ultimate performance drivetrain and dropper set up. AXS is designed to be simple to set up and maintain thanks to the latest pure shifting technology. This means that the performance is always outstanding and consistent even under load and the roughest terrain. To enhance the connection to the bike the AXS systems can be personalised to your riding preferences with the AXS App.
Lightweight and Robust Full Suspension Performance
Using these latest technologies, the limited edition Reactor 290c WORX blends an aggressive frame design with lightweight, high performance components and the latest braking and suspension packages to create the ultimate trail weapon.
Reactor Flip Chip Adjustable Geometry
The Reactor 290 WORX frames feature the same “flip chip” design as the regular Reactor frame to adjust the geometry from “Trail” to “Rail mode”.
- Trail – As the name suggests, this setting is best suited for trail riding. It is for riders who get as much enjoyment from the climb as the descents.
- Rail – The Rail setting turns the Reactor ST into a more aggressive machine, dropping the bottom bracket 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree. It is there to maximise the descending capabilities.
- Frame: Nukeproof Reactor 290 Carbon, 130mm Travel, UD woven Carbon Fibre front triangle/chain stays/seat stays, internal cable routing, custom tuned rear shock, Enduro bearings, threaded bottom bracket, boost 148mm rear axle spacing, 3D contoured frame protection
- Fork: RockShox Pike Ultimate Charger 2 RC2 140mm, 51mm Offset, BOOST, Debonair, Gloss Silver
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Custom ML 380 tune, 210x50mm, Bearing End (Comes with 1x bottomless token fitted so you have one if needed.)
- Headset: ZS44-28.6 – T2 / ZS56/40 – B8, 44-56mm Tapered Semi-Integrated
- Front Wheel: DT Swiss XM1501 SPLINE 30,29″, Centrelock, 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: DT Swiss XM1501 SPLINE 30, 29″, Centrelock, SRAM XD Driver, 148x12mm
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai 29”x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR, Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29”x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Crankset: SRAM XO1 Carbon Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 30T, B148, DUB
- Shifter: SRAM Eagle AXS 2 button 12-Speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO1 Eagle AXS 12-Speed
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1295 EAGLE, 12-Speed,10-50T
- Brakes: SRAM G2 Ultimate
- Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 200mm
- Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Horizon Carbon 25mm Rise, Width – S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, Black
- Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Red
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS with AXS Remote, 31.6mm; M: 440mm length, 150mm drop; L + XL: 480mm length, 170mm drop.
- Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
- Flip Chip Adjustable Suspension Geometry: All models of the Reactor feature a “flip-chip”, so that the bike geometry can be easily adjusted from “Trail” to “Rail” mode without having to custom tune your suspension setup. The Trail setting is best suited for pumping and carving your rhythm and style into the mountainside and still caters for rides who love the climb as much as the descent. On the other hand, the Rail setting turns the Reactor into an adrenaline-fuelled gravity tamer. Dropping the bottom bracket height by 6mm and slackening the head angle by half a degree, these changes give this Reactor greater stability and control when the trail leans downhill towards vertical.
- Nukeproof 4-Bar Horst Linkage Suspension Design: Ensuring the bike can climb as well as it descends, Nukeproof focussed on fine-tuning their 4-Bar Horst linkage suspension setup to give higher levels of anti-squat performance when higher up the cassette in the climbing gears, but also to deliver greater trail-gobbling performance when you drop down the cassette and begin descending the mountain. This means that the bike behaves itself on the climbs and grips with unprecedented traction and efficiency when making your way back towards sea-level. When you get it up to speed and drop a few gears to carry momentum, this bike turns into a trail hooligan and helps you carve the trail with style. The combination of low anti-squat and progressive suspension-rate give it the ultimate in small bump compliance (removes rough trail and root chatter) with good mid-stroke support for cornering/pumping and end stroke progression for aggressive riding. With balanced anti-rise suspension performance, the Reactor provides some squat when braking hard, maintaining rider position and providing a good amount of pressure through the tyre to ensure stability and traction. The Reactor is designed to reward the rider and ensure you get that stoke factor in on any ride.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
- Colour: Carbon-Chrome
- Frame Size: XL
- Wheel Size: 29″
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 12 Speed
- Material: Carbon
- Fork Travel: 140mm
- Rear Travel: 130mm