Shimano XTR Trail Disc Brake BR-M9020 1700mm rear
Thanks to improved control, SERVO-WAVE and ergonomics, you’ll seamlessly react to terrain changes with the highest level of braking confidence.
The BL-M9020 brake lever is trail-tuned for power and stiffness using a new SERVO-WAVE lever with new carbon/alloy structure for smooth lever activation. Thanks to improved control, SERVO-WAVE and ergonomics, you’ll seamlessly react to terrain changes with the highest level of braking confidence. The BL-M9020 brake lever is trail-tuned for power and stiffness using high rigidity pre-loaded aluminium calipers, ICE TECHNOLOGIES radiator pads and insulated pistons for the ultimate in heat control.
- Master cylinder from aluminum
- Brake Caliper for Postmount Brake
- Lever made of aluminum and carbon-reinforced plastic
- Optimized ergonomic 2-finger brake lever
- One-Way bleeding
- I-spec II compatible – securing the shift lever on the brake lever
- SM-RT99 Centerlock rotors in 140, 160, 180 and 203mm are available separately!
- Use: MTB, All Mountain, Trail, Enduro
- Group: XTR
- Model: BR-M9020 (rear)
- Brake type: Disc-Brake
- Brake lever: BL-M9020
- Lever length: 2-Finger
- Adjustable pressure point: Yes
- Clamp: open
- Reach adjustment: Yes, tooless
- Caliper: BR-M9020
- Brake mounting: Postmount
- Brake pads: J04C-Metal with Fin
- Brake hose: SM-BH90-SEM
- Brake hose length: rear 1700mm (can be shortened)
- Cable connection: Banjo
- One-Way bleeding: Yes
- Brake fluid: Mineral oil
- Recommended brake rotor: SM-RT99
- Lever: Aluminum and carbon-reinforced plastic
- Caliper: Aluminium
- approx 360g
Scope of delivery
- 1 Brake Lever BL-M9020 right
- 1 Brake caliper BR-M9020
- 1 Brake hose SM-BH90-SBM 1700mm long (shortable)
- 1 Olive
- 1 Insertpin
- 1 Brake pads J04C Metal with Fin
- 2 Screw for brake caliper
- Disc brake is ready for installation, completely assembled and bleeded!
Rotor and Adapter not included!