For the toughest endurance road races, Specialized pulled out all the stops. The Roubaix Elite road bike, with carbon frame and Future Shock is made to take on the roughest roads while remaining smooth. Ideal for sportives and long distance adventures.
To deal with the greater challenges of the Paris-Roubaix, Specialized developed their aptly names Roubaix. With a FACT 10r carbon frame that’s lightweight and capable of taking on rough roads, and with the Endurance Geometry it’s made to go the distance.
The Rider-First Engineered™ technology that Specialized use to build their frames takes into account people of all sizes, making each size ride exactly the same, so everyone gets the same fantastic experience. The rear of the frame has a thru-axle and 12x142mm spacing, keeping it stiff and responsive. The FACT carbon fork is lightweight and stiff, especially with its 12x100mm spacing with thru-axle allowing extremely precise steering.
With the Future Shock, Specialized has taken comfort and control to the next level in road racing. Developed with the help of McLaren Applied Technologies, Future Shock is a suspension cartridge inside the headtube with 20mm travel working between the stem and frame. It effectively isolates much of the bumps from your hands, allowing the bike to maintain the same momentum. It’s particularly good for rough roads.
Pairing with the Future Shock, the seatpost features rearward arc compliance that affectively leaves room for the seatpost to flex slightly inside the frame to reduce vibrations and bumps filtering to the saddle. The CG-R FACT carbon seatpost also has a Zertz vibration damping elastomer with 18mm of vertical compliance.
To make climbing more accessible, a 11-32T cassette is used, paired with a 50/34t chainset. Shifting with accuracy is Shimano’s 105 2×11 speed drivetrain, getting you moving swiftly and reliably. The RS505 hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful braking in any weather condition, giving you full control of your speed during steep descents.
The DT Swiss R470 wheelset is lightweight and robust, taking on challenging roads with ease and are wrapped in Specialized Turbo Pro tyres in 28c size, featuring BlackBelt Protection to help prevent punctures.
Get into the racing spirit with the Specialized Roubaix Elite endurance road bike.
- FACT 9r carbon with Rider-First Engineered™ technology and 12x142mm thru-axle
- Future Shock suspension with 20mm travel
- FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle gives great steering
- Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon seatpost softens the ride
- Shimano 105 2×11 speed drivetrain gives slick shifting
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are powerful in any weather
- DT Swiss R470 Disc wheelset is lightweight and strong
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Gloss Rocket Red/Black, Satin Black/Gloss Black
- The Specialized Roubaix Elite is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day ‘no hassle’ returns
- 100% Tredz awesome
- Delivered free in the UK on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is a:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free ‘basic’ pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point, quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Specialized Roubaix Elite 2018 Features are:
Frame: Specialized FACT 10r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
Bars: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano 105, 11-speed
Shifters Shimano RS505 disc
Chainset: Shimano RS510 50/34T
Bottom Bracket: Included w/ crankset
Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
Chain: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
Front Brake: Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
Rear Brake: Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
Rims: DT R470 Disc
Front Hub: Sealed cartridge
Rear Hub: Sealed cartridge
Tyres: Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm Front, Turbo Pro, 60 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm