The Specialized Stumpjumper ST Alloy 27.5. Snappy, nimble, yet Incredibly versatile—the perfect rigs for riders seeking both efficiency and capability.
The Specialized Stumpjumper ST Alloy 27.5. Snappy, nimble, yet Incredibly versatile—the perfect rigs for riders seeking both efficiency and capability. The Stumpjumper ST makes that winning combo, with components that are big on performance and smaller on pound notes.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
Our in-house suspension-tuning team develops custom shock tunes, perfectly paired to each bike’s kinematics. We call this Rx Tune and while it’s not the easy way to build a suspension bike, it’s worth it. You feel Rx Tune as perfectly-balanced suspension.
SMART PARTS PICK
• 27.5 wheels accentuate the Stumpjumper ST’s playful on-trail feel.
• 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
• SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
Specialized Stumpjumper ST Alloy 27.5 mountain Bike 2020
- The M5 alloy frame, asymmetrical “sidearm” design, and our 29er Geometry, make this Stumpjumper both nimble, capable and efficient.
- 130-millimeters of plush and controlled suspension (including a lock-out) come courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and all the gearing you need to summit the biggest climbs.
- 27.5 wheels accentuate the Stumpjumper ST’s playful on-trail feel.
- The TranzX seatpost lets you drop your saddle on descents, increasing your maneuverability and control when the trail gets dicey.
|FRAME||M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel|
|FORK||RockShox Recon RL, Motion Control damper with low-speed compression to lockout, 46mm offset, rebound adjust, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 130mm of travel|
|REAR SHOCK||X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rx Trail Tune, rebound adjust, lockout 190×42.5mm|
|WHEELSET||Double-wall alloy, 27mm internal width|
|CRANKSET||SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline, 170mm|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM Powerspline|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|FRONT TYRE||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|REAR TYRE||Purgatory, GRID Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.3″|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM SX Eagle|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t|
|CHAIN||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|BRAKESET||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, steel rails|
|SEAT POST||TransX dropper, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm Travel|
Specialized Men’s Bike Sizing Guide
We have put together a general sizing guide for Specialized mountain, road & hybrid bikes. The table below is a general guideline to sizing, for an accurate guide to each Specialized model and also how to measure yourself.
|Rider Height||Suggested Bike Size|
Specialized Men’s Mountain Bikes
|5’2″ – 5’6″||S|
|5’6″ – 5’10”||M|
|5’10” – 6’2″||L|
|6’1″ – 6’4″||XL|
|6’4″ – 6’6″||XXL|