Push your cycling boundaries with true road race performance. The Specialized Tarmac SL4 is a carbon road bike that combines proven race winning geometry with a choice component spec. This is a bike that will offer years of faithful service and worthy of future performance upgrades.
- FACT 9r Carbon SL4 frame is lightweight and stiff with Rider-First Engineered™ geometry
- Full monocoque FACT Carbon fork for precise steering control
- Shimano Tiagra 2×10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- DT Swiss R460 wheels are stiff and fast rolling
- Sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Bora Team Replica
- The Specialized Tarmac SL4 is available with 0% APR Finance
The Tarmac combines all of the complete performance that the Tarmac is known the world over for, with the reliable shifting of Shimano’s Tiagra. Consider it the perfect bike to grow along with you as you explore the open roads ahead. And along the way, you’ll also find a Grand-Tour-winning geometry, plus a FACT 9r carbon fibre construction.
For the spec, we selected components that deliver surefooted performance, like durable DT R460 wheels, crisp Shimano Tiagra shifting, and a bevy of Body Geometry components that maximize performance by providing the utmost in comfort.
The FACT carbon frame combines the lightweight performance and compliance of our top-end carbon production methods with our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary climbing responsiveness and descending prowess you’d expect from a Tarmac. The difference being, in comparison to our highest carbon offering, are some added grams—a small price to pay at this value.
FACT carbon fork with a tapered construction provides incredible front-end stiffness and steering response for instantaneous accelerations and high-speed descents.
A stiff, lightweight alloy Praxis Alba crankset is there to punch well above its weight class, minimizing energy loss while you’re hammering away on the pedals.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
The Specialized Tarmac SL4 2018 Features are:
Frame: Specialized Tarmac SL4, FACT 9r carbon, compact race design, 1-3/8″ lower bearing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
Bars: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
Stem: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Front Mech: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
Rear Mech: Shimano Tiagra, long cage, 10-speed
Shifters Shimano Tiagra
Chainset: Praxis Alba M30, solid forged arms, 6061 chainrings, 110 BCD, 11-speed,50/34T
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 12-28t
Chain: KMC X10EL, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
Front Brake: Tektro Axis caliper
Rear Brake: Tektro Axis caliper
Front Hub: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes
Rear Hub: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes
Tyres: Espoir Elite, 60 TPI, Kevlar® bead, 700x23mm Front, Espoir Elite, 60 TPI, Kevlar® bead, 700x23mm Rear
Seatpost: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt
Pedals: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose balls w/ reflectors