SRAM Level Ulitmate Carbon Disc Brake-Set
As its name implies, the Sram Level Ultimate is the Ultimate brake design for cross-country and light trail use. Packed it into a smaller, sleeker, lighter-weight and XC-optimized package. The carbon-fiber lever blade pulls crisp and clean, thanks to pivot bearings and the DirectLink™ design.
And it maintains that feel throughout the ride because it is matched to the new two-piece, two-piston caliper. This caliper’s superior heat management and smooth piston actuation give you braking power exactly when and how you need it.
Features – Level Ultimate Carbon Disc Brake Set
- Power for today’s demanding race courses
- Crisp lever feel
- Engineered for easy installation
- New two-piece 2-piston caliper
- Use: MTB, Cross-Country, Trail
- Series: Level
- Model: Ultimate
- Brake type: Disc-Brake
- Clamp: MMX
- Adjustable pressure point: Yes
- Reach adjustment: Yes, with tool
- Caliper: Two-piece 2-piston caliper (21mm)
- Brake mounting: Direct Mount DIR
- Brake pads: Organic
- Hose Length: 950mm front / 2000mm rear
- Brake fluid: DOT 5.1
- Recommended brake rotor: Centerline X – not included!
- Technology: DirectLink™, Expandable Bladder, Timing Port Closure, Lever Pivot Bearings, Bleeding Edge™, Heat Shield
- Lever: Carbon
- Case: Aluminum
- Caliper: Aluminum
- Hardware: Titanium
- black anodized
Scope of delivery
- 1 Level Ultimate Carbon Disc Brake Set
- 2 MMX Clamps
- 2 Olives
- 2 Insertpins
- 2 Pair Brake pads organic
- 2 Pair Screw for brake caliper
- Disc brakes are ready-to-install, filled and bled!
Rotor and Adapter not included!