Revolutionary, modern, user-friendly: the Red eTap AXS Road Direct Mount power meter groupset by SRAM
The new SRAM Red eTap AXS™ is much more than an evolution. It is a revolution. SRAM has created a groupset that is just as powerful as today’s riders and the bikes they ride. It offers greater range, smoother gear progression and the simplicity of the eTap® shifting logic – ensuing that you are always in the right gear. With AXS you can easily personalise the groupset from your phone and make adjustments while driving. Orbit™ Technology provides next level chain management for all places where you can ride a road bike.
The S-900 rim brake is the first brake with Direct Mount standard from SRAM. Their design ensures a more efficient transmission of power from the lever to the brake flank, providing consistent modulation of the braking force and fast lever return. The generous tyre clearance means that modern wide tyres up to 28C are no problem.
The QUARQ Red AXS power meter crankset breaks with tradition and reaches a new level of performance. In a way, the road drivetrain was reinvented: with smaller chainrings and an extended gear range. All chainring sets come with a difference of 13 teeth, which guarantees precise shifting for every setup. This Red AXS crank also features fully integrated, original QUARQ power measurement technology.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Here you will find more information about the return and recycling of used batteries and electronic devices.
Series: Red eTap AXS™
Application: Road, Cyclocross, Gravel
Gearing: 2-speed, 12-speed (electronic)
Brakes: rim, mechanical, direct mount (rear seatstay mount)
Crankset: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm (gradation 33-46)
Cassette: 10-26, 10-28, 10-33
Front Derailleur: braze-on
Rear Derailleur: mid cage (10-26, 10-28, 10-33)
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. SRAM recommends the SRAM Road DUB bottom bracket.
– power meter crank with QUARQ Technology
– rear derailleur with battery
– Yaw™ front derailleur with a battery
– XDR compatible cassette
– chain has Flattop Powerlock master link
– dual pivot side-pull brakes
– front brake: direct fork mount
– rear brake: direct seatstay mount
– 1 x QUARQ Red AXS power meter crankset (33-46 tooth)
– 1 pair of SRAM Red eTap AXS Road shift/brake levers
– 1 x SRAM eTap AXS front derailleur with a battery
– 1 x SRAM eTap AXS rear derailleur with a battery
– 1 pair of SRAM S-900 rim brakes, (front & rear)
– 1 x SRAM XG-1290 cassette
– 1 x SRAM Red 12-speed chain
– 1 x battery charger
– 1 x cable
– 1 x SRAM PowerLock master link
– 2 pairs of brake pads for carbon rims
– incl. brake mounting material
– incl. brake cables & housings