Extraordinary, revolutionary and personalised: the Red eTap AXS Road groupset by SRAM
The new SRAM Red eTap AXS™ is much more than an evolution. It is a revolution. SRAM has created a groupset that is just as powerful as today’s riders and the bikes they ride. It offers greater range, smoother gear progression and the simplicity of the eTap® shifting logic – ensuing that you are always in the right gear. With AXS you can easily personalise the groupset from your phone and make adjustments while driving. Orbit™ Technology provides next level chain management for all places where you can ride a road bike. This is an innovation that makes real progress possible.
The SRAM Red® brakes do not make you any slower. Only when you are ready for it. That is why SRAM Red brakes have been developed with a variety of functions to make the brake body more aerodynamic. This helps to maintain speed, up to the moment when you are ready for it.
With the Red®, SRAM has let go of old traditions to create a better product. By shifting the gear range from the front to the rear and by delivering consistent 13-tooth intervals for all 2-speed chainring variants, SRAM has been able to improve shifting performance, providing you with the gear ratio you really want and need. The SRAM RED crankset has been developed in particular for electronic shifting and is a big step forward in crankset design.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Here you will find more information about the return and recycling of used batteries and electronic devices.
Series: Red eTap AXS™
Application: Cyclocross, Gravel, Road
Gearing: 2-speed, 12-speed (electronic)
Brakes: rim, mechanical
Crankset: 170.0 mm, 172.5 mm, 175.0 mm (gradation 37-50)
Cassette: 10-26, 10-28, 10-33
Front Derailleur: braze-on
Rear Derailleur: mid cage (10-26, 10-28, 10-33)
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. SRAM recommends the SRAM Road DUB bottom bracket.
– rear derailleur with battery
– Yaw™ front derailleur with a battery
– XDR compatible cassette
– chain has Flattop Powerlock master link
– dual pivot side-pull brakes
– 1 x SRAM Red DUB 2-speed AXS crankset
– 1 pair of SRAM Red eTap AXS Road shift/brake levers
– 1 pair of SRAM Red AXS Carbon rim brakes
– 1 x SRAM Red eTap AXS rear derailleur with a battery
– 1 x SRAM Red eTap AXS front derailleur with a battery
– 1 x SRAM XG-1290 cassette
– 1 x SRAM Red 12-speed chain
– 1 x SRAM PowerLock master link
– incl. SRAM brake mounting nuts for the front and rear
– incl. brake cables & housings
– 1 x battery charger
– 1 x cable