Vitus Bikes Nucleus 275 VRS Hardtail Bike – Rockshox
The Nucleus 275 VRS sits at the top of the Nucleus range, bridging the gap between entry and mid-level hardtails. With a lightweight aluminium frame and quality components, this Nucleus 275 VRS offers a fantastic package that provides unbeatable performance at this price point.
Lightweight Mechanical Formed 6061-T6 Aluminium Frame
A lightweight 6061-T6 aluminium frame provides a bombproof chassis for trail centre assaults. This light and responsive aluminium all-rounder has great upgrade potential when the time is right to fit a chainguide thanks to the ISCG tabs. The short headtube and low bottom bracket ensure a low of gravity to provide improved handling.
Aggressive Trail Geometry and Quality Components
Engineered with an aggressive trail geometry has been designed around 27.5” (650b) wheels and a fork with 120mm of travel. Vitus continues to raise the bar and the inclusion of RockShox 30 Silver Solo Air suspension forks, Shimano Alivio shifters/derailleurs and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes certainly don’t disappoint. This aggressive aluminium hardtail is trail worthy!
- Frame: Mechanical formed 6061-T6 aluminium
- Forks: RockShox 30 Silver TK Solo Air 27.5”, Solo Air Spring with Turn Key Damping Adjustment, Tapered Alloy Steerer, 120mm Travel, 9mm QR
- Chainset: Suntour XCM, 175mm, 36tx22t
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Octalink (BSA)
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio SL-4000 Rapid Fire Plus, 9-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Microshift MD-462B, 34.9mm Band
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio RD-T4000
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 11t-32t, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-Speed
- Rims: WTB STP i19 TCS (tubeless ready), 27.5”
- Front Hub: KT KT-MD7F, 110mm x QR, Disc Brake 6-Bolt
- Rear Hub: KT KT-MD4R, 135mm x QR, Disc Brake 6-Bolt
- Spokes: Stainless
- Tyres: Front – WTB Vigilante Comp, High Grip Compound, 27.5” x 2.3”, Rear – WTB Trail Boss Comp, 27.5” x 2.25”
- Front Brake: Tektro HD-M290 Hydraulic Disc Brake – 160mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Tektro HD-M290 Hydraulic Disc Brake – 160mm Rotor
- Handlebars: Vitus Riser Bar, 6061 Double Butted Alloy, 15mm Rise, 740mm Wide
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B Zero Stack (NO.57B) 1.1/8” – 1.5”
- Stem: Vitus, 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminium, +/- 6 Degree Rise, 60mm Extension
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus Alloy, 15mm Offset, 31.6mmx400mm
- Seatclamp: Vitus QR
Weight: 13.57kg/29.92lbs (size M)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.