Vitus Bikes Sentier VRS Hardtail Bike – SLX 1×11
The Sentier VRS Hardtail Bike is an aggressive trail machine. From backwoods singletrack to trail centre assaults, this Sentier VRS Hardtail is designed with fast paced, action packed epics in mind. Picking fast lines with this lightweight, racy rig is second nature on this aggressive hardtail, which is topped off with reliable components finishing kit.
Super-Light Triple-Butted 6061-T6 Alloy Frame
Sporting a super-light triple-butted 6061-T6 aluminium frame, this frame also has strength and durability for rough rides. Manufactured with optimal standover clearance and superior lateral stiffness through a 142mm x 12mm through axle, Vitus also made these frames Reverb Stealth compatible. The superb Sentier VRS Hardtail Bike punches well above its price-point.
The aggressive trail geometry has been designed around 27.5″ (650b) wheels and the fork with 140mm of travel. A short headtube and low bottom bracket provide a low centre of gravity, which delivers improved handling as the larger wheel size rolls over roots and rocks as if they weren’t there.
Vitus put a lot of thought into this frame, so it’s just right that they topped it off with a solid list of components. With big hitters included like the RockShox Sektor Silver fork, Shimano SLX shifting with RaceFace crankset, Deore hydraulic disc brakes with WTB/Novatec wheelset, and to polish off this beast, Vitus’ finishing kit.
- Frame: Triple-Butted 6061-T6 Alloy
- Forks: RockShox Sektor Silver RL 27.5″, Solo Air Spring, Tapered Alloy Steerer, Motion Control Damping, External Rebound, Low Speed Compression to Lock Out, Maxle Lite Thru Axle, 140mm Travel
- Chainset: RaceFace Affect SL, 175mm, 32t
- Bottom Bracket: RaceFace Affect
- Shifter: Shimano SLX SL-M7000 Rapid Fire Plus, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M7000 Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11t-42t, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-Speed
- Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS (tubeless ready), 27.5″
- Front Hub: Novatec D811SB-15 – 6 Bolt, 100mm x 15mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec D882SB-X12 – 6 Bolt, 142mm x 12mm
- Spokes: Stainless Double Butted
- Tyres: Front – WTB Vigilante Comp, High Grip Compound, 27.5″ x 2.3″ Rear – WTB Trail Boss Comp, Wire Bead 27.5″ x 2.25″
- Front Brake: Shimano Deore BR-M615 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano Deore BR-M615 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Handlebars: Vitus Riser Bar, 6061 Double Butted Alloy, 15mm Rise, 740mm Wide
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B Zero Stack (NO.57B) 1.1/8″ – 1.5″
- Stem: Vitus, 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminium, +/- 3 Degree Rise, 50mm Extension
- Saddle: Vitus
- Seatpost: Vitus Alloy, 6061-T6, 15mm Offset, 31.6mm x 400mm
- Seatclamp: Vitus QR
Weight: 12.22kg/26.94lbs (size M)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.