Vitus Dominer DH Bike (Zee)
The Dominer DH takes the best attributes from the highly acclaimed Sommet platform to create the ultimate race-ready DH rig. Providing devilishly deep travel and a downhill-specific tubeset, no downhill run is too intimidating for this mighty off-road machine. With a top-end suspension system and aggressive downhill geometry, you can hit your favourite DH trails with confidence aboard this daring and dynamic Vitus MTB.
High-Performance, Alloy-Framed Full Suspensions Bike
Equipped with RockShox BoXXer triple clamp forks and a RockShox Super Delux rear shock to give 200mm of travel at either end, this full suspension superstar takes you through the toughest trails with composure and control. Finished with a race-ready components package which includes a reliable Shimano Zee DH groupset, super-tacky Maxxis Assegai tyres, a Sun Ringle wheelset and 200mm SRAM Guide RE brakes, the Vitus Dominer DH Bike (Zee) dominates on every off-road run.
- Intended Use – Downhill
- Wheel Size – 27.5”
- Travel – 200mm, Patented Four-bar V-Link Rear Suspension with horizontal floating shock mount
- Recommended Fork Travel – 200mm
- Construction – 6061 T6 triple butted
- Large 150*12mm thru-axle with Collet lock security
- Aggressive Downhill Geometry
- ISCG05 mounts for chainguide compatibility
- Sizes – S, M, L
Main Pivot Location – This is located in a forward position and gives natural anti-squat/bob when pedalling in the most commonly used 36T setup without relying on excessive chain tension and has none of the related pedal feedback.
Chainstay Pivot Location – This pivot is placed in line with the chainstay, eliminating any force directed to the shock linkage, causing the shock to compress (pedal bob) due to chain tension. This pivot location also maximises active suspension when using the rear brake, similar to a floating brake design, without the added weight.
Rearward Axle Path – Because of the main pivot location, the Dominer has 70mm of travel with a reward axle path helping to keep your momentum over square-edged hits.
Linkage Design – Our new linkage design, combined with the super deluxe metric shock, gives a progressive rate with a super supple beginning for maximum grip, supportive mid-stroke and big-hit control.
- Frame: Dominer 27.5″ 200mm travel alloy frame, Horst Link suspension system, 6061 alloy
- Fork: RockShox BOXXER Select Charger Air RC 27.5″, Debonair, Boost 20mm x 110mm, MXL Stealth, 48mm Offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Select R, 225mm x 72.5mm, Debonair 2 Tokens LL Tune, 22.0mm x 8mm lower hardware S 250lbs / M 300lbs / L 350lbs / XL 400lbs
- Headset: FSA NO.57-1
- BB Parts: Shimano Zee, Threaded 83mm BSA
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Neutron, 25mm Rise, Width – S-780mm, M-780mm, L-800mm, XL-800mm, 31.8mm bar diameter
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 47mm/52mm, AL-6061, 31.8mm
- Grip: Vitus, Single Alloy Clamp
- Rims: Sun Ringle Duroc SD37 27.5 Comp
- Hubs: Front: Sun Ringle Boost 20x110mm; Rear: Sun Ringle Boost 12x150mm, Steel Shimano driver;
- Tyres: MAXXIS Assegai, 27.5″ x 2.5″, DH, Super Tacky, DH casing, Dual 60TPI, 3C MaxxGrip/DH/TR
- Spokes: 14G Stainless-Steel, double-butted, black with brass nipples
- Chain: KMC X10 NPBK
- Crankset: Shimano Zee, 165mm, 36T, 83mm
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE with SRAM Centerline 200mm rotors, 6-bolt
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Zee, RD-M640-SS, 10-Speed Top-Normal, Shadow Plus design, DH, 11-23/11-28T
- Shifter: Shimano Zee, SL-M640, ZEE 10-Speed
- Cassette: SunRace RS1, 11-28T
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron, 30.9mm, 300mm, 0 offset
- Chain Guide: MRP G4, G4 CS 34-38T ISCG-05
To see an exploded diagram that shows all compatible spare parts for this frame, please Click Here
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
- Colour: Angry Unicorn
- Frame Size: M, XL, L, S
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ (650b)
- Gender: Unisex
- Speed: 10 Speed
- Material: Aluminium
- Fork Travel: 200mm
- Rear Travel: 200mm