Vitus E-Escarpe VRX E-Bike (XTR/XT 1×12)
Taking you to the top of the mountain and all the way back down with power and composure, this brilliant off-road bike opens the doors to new off-road adventures. This innovative E-MTB shares all the traits of Vitus’ award-winning Escarpe platform and is designed to let your ride faster and for longer. Kitted out with the reliable Shimano STEPS motor system, the E-Escarpe is ready to tear through the trails and take you to new heights.
High-Performance, Alloy-Framed, Electric MTB
The E-Escarpe takes you through the most demanding terrains with modern geometry and provides a quality suspension performance thanks to the 140mm Fox Float 36 Factory FIT E-bike specific forks and Fox Float DPS Factory rear shock. Paired with the Shimano XTR/XT 12-speed drivetrain, Shimano XT brakes, and Shimano E8000 STEPS motor, plus, since its rapid charging batter charger has it charged up to 80% in only 2hours, no run is off-limits for this electro-assisted steed. Finished off with DT Swiss HX1501 E-bike wheels fitted with Maxxis 3C tubeless-ready tyres, Nukeproof components and a Brand-X Ascend Dropper, this excellent Vitus E-Escarpe VRX E-Bike (XTR/XT 1×12) is ready for an all-day trail-shredding adventure.
- E-Escarpe 6061 Alloy Boost 140mm frame
- Fox Float 36 Factory 29” FIT GRIP2 e-Bike 140mm
- Fox Float DPS Factory Trunnion rear shock
- Shimano XTR/XT 12-speed drivetrain
- Shimano XT brakes
- Fast charging battery, 80% in 2hrs
- Shimano E8000 STEPS
- Maxxis Assegai / Minnion tyres
- Brand-X dropper seatpost
- Frame: eEscarpe 29″/27.5″ 140mm travel full suspension eMTB frame, Boost, 6061 Alloy, Shimano STEPS compatible
- Fork: Fox Float 36 Factory 29″ FIT GRIP 2 eBIKE+140mm, Fit Grip 2, Light Compression Tune, HSC/LSC/HSR/LSR adjusters, Kabolt 110, 44mm Offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Factory, 3 Position Dial, Trunnion, Evol LV air spring, 205mm x 57.5mm, 0.8 Spacer, custom tune
- Headset: ACROS, ZS 44mm/56mm
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Horizon, AL7050, 25mm Rise, Back 9deg, up 6deg, Bar Diameter 31.8mm Width – S-780mm, M-780mm, L-800mm, XL-800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Horizon, 50mm, 31.8mm
- Grip: Vitus, Tapered, single alloy clamp, sticky rubber
- Rims: Front: HX 1501 Spline Black 30, eMTB specific, 29″, 30mm inner rim width; Rear: HX 1501 Spline Black 35, eMTB specific, 27.5″, 35mm inner rim width
- Hubs: Front: HX 1501 Spline Black, eMTB specific, Boost 110x15mm, 6-bolt Disc; Rear: HX 1501 Spline Black, eMTB specific, Boost 148x12mm, 6-bolt Disc, Shimano 12spd MicroSpline steel freehub
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai, 29″x2.5″WT, 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR; Rear: MAXXIS Minnion DHR2, 27.5″x2.8″, 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Spokes: DT Swiss
- Chain: Shimano XT 12-speed
- Crankset: Shimano E8000 34T 165mm, Chainline 53mm
- Brakes: Front: Shimano XT M8120 4 piston, metal pad (with fin), SM-RT76 203mm rotor; Rear: Shimano XT M8100 2 piston, metal pad (with fin), SM-RT76 203mm rotor
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR 12-speed, RD-M9100, Shadow Plus
- Shifter: Shimano XT 12-speed, SL-M8100-R, I-Spec EV
- Freewheel: Shimano XT 12-speed 10-51T, CS-M8100-12, 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51T
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142 Race
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left hand remote lever, S-100mm, M-125mm, L-150mm, XL-170mm
- Battery: Shimano E8010 500wh
- Battery Charger: Shimano EC-E6000-6
- Computer: Shimano E8000
- Drive Unit: Shimano E8000, 60Nm Torque, Drive Unit Cover SM-DUE70
- Weight: 22.14kg
- Certified – EN 15194 Compliant
To see an exploded diagram that shows all compatible spare parts for this frame, please Click Here
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.