Vitus Escarpe 29 VR Bike (NX Eagle 1×12)
Built to explore every off-road route and climb the steepest hills, this hard-riding off-roader finds the perfect balance of fun and efficiency. Using its 140mm rear travel, the Escarpe makes for the perfect trail bike, ascending every incline with ease and using its modern geometry to hold steady on the way back down. This venturesome full suspension steed is available in 27.5” or 29” sizes to ensure there’s an Escarpe to suit your riding style.
High-Performance, Alloy-Framed, Full Suspension MTB
This VR model comes equipped with the high performance 150mm RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC fork and 140mm RockShox RS Deluxe Select+ RT rear shock to eat up the most rugged terrains. It also features SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed gearing, SRAM Guide T disc brakes, plus internal dropper post routing for the Brand-X Ascend dropper post. The Vitus Escarpe 29 VR Bike (NX Eagle 1×12) rolls upon DT Swiss XM1501 Spline 30 WTB ST Light i30 rims and 2.6” wide Maxxis 3C tyres, giving a tubeless-ready, high-grip and easy-handling performance as you flow along the singletrack.
- Escarpe 6061-T6 alloy 29” frame with boost spacing and modern aggressive geometry
- 140mm rear suspension, 150mm front suspension
- SRAM 1×12 NX Eagle groupset
- Brand-X Ascend Internal Dropper Post
- Metric Trunnion mount shock with sealed bearing upper shock mount
- Tubeless-ready Maxxis 3C Tyres with tubeless rim tape fitted and valves included
- Frame: Escarpe 29″ 140mm travel full suspension frame, Boost, 6061 Alloy
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC 150mm, 29″, Boost 15×110, 42mm offset, MXL Stealth, Debonair
- Rear Shock: RockShox RS Deluxe Select+ RT, 185×50, Debonair, 2 Tokens, ML Tune, 380LB Lockout Threshold, Trunnion Standard
- Speed: 12 speed
- Headset: ACROS, ZS 44mm/56mm
- BB Parts: SRAM DUB BSA, MTB73
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Horizon, AL7050, 25mm Rise, Back 9-deg, up 6-deg, Bar Diameter 31.8mm, Width – S-780mm, M-780mm, L-800mm, XL-800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 45mm, 31.8mm bar diameter, 0-deg rise
- Grip: Vitus, Tapered, single alloy clamp, sticky rubber
- Rims: WTB ST Light i30, TCS 2.0, 29″, 30mm inner diameter, 32 hole, Sleeved Joint
- Hubs: Front: Vitus DHF112, Boost 15x110mm, double sealed bearings, 32H, 6-Bolt; Rear: Vitus M5ER, Boost 12x148mm, double sealed bearings, 32H, Shimano 11-speed driver body, 6-Bolt
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai, 29″x2.5″WT, 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR; Rear: Maxxis Minnion DHR II, 29″x2.40″ WT, 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Spokes: Stainless-Steel, double-butted, black with brass nipples
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle, B148 DUB 170mm 30T
- Brakes: Front: SRAM GUIDE T, MatchMaker, 200mm Centerline Rotors; Rear: SRAM GUIDE T, MatchMaker, 180mm Centerline Rotors
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle, MatchMaker-X Compatible 12-speed
- Freewheel: SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T, PG1230
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left hand remote lever, S-100mm, M-125mm, L-150mm, XL-150mm
- Rear Hub Axle: Vitus 12mm x 181mm, M12, Pitch 1.5mm x Length 20mm
- Chain Guide: MRP 1x CS, 28-34T ISCG-05 Black
To see an exploded diagram that shows all compatible spare parts for this frame, please Click Here
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.