Vitus Escarpe 29 VRS Bike (SLX 1×12)
Built to explore every off-road route and climb the steepest hills, this stunning MTB finds the perfect balance of fun and efficiency. Using its 140mm rear travel, the Escarpe makes for the perfect trail bike, ascending every incline with ease and using its modern geometry to hold steady on the way back down. This venturesome full suspension steed is available in 27.5” or 29” sizes to ensure there’s an Escarpe to suit your riding style.
High-Performance, Alloy-Framed, Full Suspension MTB
This VRS model comes equipped with the high performance 150mm Fox Float 36 Performance fork and 140mm Fox Float DPS Performance rear shock to eat up the most rugged terrains. It also features Shimano XT/SLX 12-speed gearing, Shimano SLX disc brakes, plus internal dropper post routing for the Brand-X Ascend dropper post. The adventurous Vitus Escarpe 29 VRS Bike (SLX 1×12) rolls upon DT Swiss M1700 wheelset and 2.6” wide Maxxis 3C tyres, giving a tubeless-ready, high-grip and easy-handling performance as you flow along the singletrack.
- Escarpe 6061-T6 alloy 29” frame with boost spacing and modern aggressive geometry
- 140mm rear suspension, 150mm front suspension
- Shimano XT/SLX 12-speed groupset
- Brand-X Ascend Internal Dropper Post
- Metric Trunnion mount shock with sealed bearing upper shock mount
- Tubeless-ready Maxxis 3C Tyres with tubeless rim tape fitted and valves included
- Frame: Escarpe 29″ 140mm travel full suspension frame, Boost, 6061 Alloy
- Fork: Fox Float 36 Performance 150mm, 29″, Grip Damper, Kabolt 110, Offset 44mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance, 3pos lever, Trunnion, Evol LV air spring, 0.8 Spacer, 185mmx50mm, custom tune
- Headset: ACROS, ZS 44mm/56mm
- BB Parts: Shimano BB52, Threaded 73mm BSA
- Handlebar: Nukeproof Horizon, AL7050, 25mm Rise, Back 9-deg, up 6-deg, Bar Diameter 31.8mm, Width – S-780mm, M-780mm, L-800mm, XL-800mm
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 45mm, 31.8mm bar diameter, 0-deg rise
- Grip: Vitus, Tapered, single alloy clamp, sticky rubber
- Rims: Front: M1700 Spline 30, 29″, 30mm inner rim width, CenterLock, Boost 110x15mm; Rear: M1700 Spline 30, 29″, 30mm inner rim width, CenterLock, Boost 148x12mm, Shimano 12-speed MicroSpline
- Hubs: M1700 Spline
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai, 29″x2.5″WT, 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR; Rear: Maxxis Minnion DHR II, 29″x2.40″ WT, 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Spokes: DT Swiss
- Chain: Shimano SLX 12-speed, CN-M7100
- Crankset: Shimano XT 12-speed, FC-M8100-1, HollowTech 2, 170mm, 30T, Chain Line 52mm
- Brakes: Front: Shimano SLX M7100, metal pad (with fin), 203mm rotor; Rear: Shimano SLX M7100, metal pad (with fin), 180mm rotor
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 12-speed, RD-M8100, XT, SGS 12-Speed, Top Normal, Shadow Plus
- Shifter: Shimano SLX 12-speed, SL-M7100-R, 12-Speed RapidFire Plus
- Freewheel: Shimano SLX 12-speed 10-51T, CS-M7100-12
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142 COMP
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left hand remote lever, S-100mm, M-125mm, L-150mm, XL-150mm
- Rear Hub Axle: Vitus 12mm x 181mm, M12, Pitch 1.5mm x Length 20mm
- Chain Guide: MRP 1x CS, 28-34T ISCG-05 Black
To see an exploded diagram that shows all compatible spare parts for this frame, please Click Here
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.