Vitus Rapide CRS Bike (NX Eagle 1×12)
This stunning hardtail is specifically designed for fast off-road adventures as it offers amazing performance as you carve your way around the mountain. Ready for boisterous rides, this version is built around a stiff carbon frame construction which is perfect at handling all the abuse that comes with rowdy trail adventures. Vitus has also given this model boost hub spacing, so you can benefit from bigger and burlier tyres when carving your way across the mountain.
Fox Float 32 Rhythm Forks
Whether you’re riding after work with friends or taking on an all-day epic, this powerful workhorse is engineered for maximum performance. Keeping you poised, it’s Fox Float 32 Rhythm forks with remote lockout allow you to ride in an open or closed position. This means you can conquer every inch of the mountain while its SRAM NX Eagle gearing and SRAM Level T hydraulic disc brakes deliver phenomenal power and control as you weave between the trails.
- Frame: Rapide 29″, Carbon XC hardtail, Boost
- Forks: Fox Float 32 Rhythm, 100mm travel, Remote, Boost, 29″, Grip Damper, Kabolt 110 axle, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Brakes: SRAM Level T, MatchMaker, 180mm and 160mm rotors, 6-bolt, Centerline rotor
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle, MatchMaker
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM GX Eagle, 10-50T, XG 1275
- Chainset: SRAM Stylo Eagle, B148, DUB, 175mm, 32T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Rims: WTB KOM Light i25, 29″, TCS 2.0, 25mm inner diameter, 32H
- Front Hub: WTB ProTerra, 32H, Boost, 110x15mm, EZO, Stainless Steel, radial bearings, 6-bolt, disc
- Rear Hub: WTB ProTerra, 32H, Boost, 148x12mm, EZO, Stainless Steel, radial bearings, 6-bolt, disc
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Racing Ray Evo, 29×2.25″, SnakeSkin, TLE, ADDIX, SpeedGrip; Rear: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo, 29×2.25″, SnakeSkin, TLE, ADDIX, SpeedGrip
- Saddle: WTB SL8 142 Comp
- Seatpost: Vitus, 6061 Alloy, 31.6x400mm, 34.9mm
- Stem: Vitus, 3D-forged, 31.8mm diameter, -7°
- Bars: Vitus Alloy, 5mm rise, 9° backsweep, 31.8mm diameter
- Headset: Acros, zero stack 44/28mm – 56/40mm
- Top Cap: Vitus
- Weight: 11.05kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.