Vitus Sentier 29 VRX Bike (XT/SLX 1×12)
This brilliant hardtail is perfect for lawless mountain adventures as it offers phenomenal power and control on every ride. Ready for action, this model is built around a solid 6061 alloy frame construction which makes it ideal at tackling all the challenges that come with fast-paced trail riding. Vitus has also given this model boost hub spacing, so you can benefit from bigger and burlier tyres as you blast across the mountain.
Fox Float 34 Rhythm Forks
Engineered for maximum off-road performance, this powerful workhorse is designed for both all-day epics and riding after work with friends. Keeping you riding with confidence, this version is kitted out with Fox Float 34 Rhythm forks which absorb every bump and vibration as you shred. Furthermore, its Shimano SLX gearing allows you to accelerate up to speed in a flash while its Shimano MT810 hydraulic disc brakes keep you in control as you weave from trail to trail.
- Frame: Sentier 29″ hardtail, 6061 Alloy, Boost spacing
- Forks: Fox Float 34 Rhythm, 29″, 130mm, Boost, GRIP damper, Kabolt 110, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Speed: 12 speed
- Brakes: Shimano MT810, metal pads with fin, SM-RT66 180mm rotor, 6-bolt
- Shifter: Shimano SLX, 12 speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100, SGS, top normal, Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7100-12, 10-51T, Hyperglide+
- Chainset: Shimano MT610, 170mm length, 30T, 52mm Boost chainline, Hollowtech II
- Chain: Shimano SLX
- Rims: WTB STlight STi30, TCS 2.0, 29″, 30mm inner diameter, 32H, sleeve joint
- Front Hub: Vitus DHF112, 32H, Boost, 110x15mm, double sealed bearings, 6-bolt
- Rear Hub: Vitus M5ER, 32H, Boost, 148x12mm, double sealed bearings, 6-bolt
- Tyres: Front: Schwalbe Magic Mary Evo, 29×2.35″, SnakeSkin, TLE, Addix Soft; Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nick, 29×2.35″, double defence, RaceGuard, Addix
- Saddle: WTB Volt 142 Race
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left hand remote lever
- Seat Clamp: Vitus, 34.9mm diameter, quick-release lever
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 45mm, 31.8mm diameter 0° rise
- Bars: Nukeproof Horizon, AL7050 Aluminium, 25mm rise, 31.8mm diameter
- Headset: Acros, zero stack 44/56mm
- Weight: 13.35kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.