Vitus Sommet 27 CR Bike (NX/SX Eagle 1×12)
This superb full-suspension ride is designed for aggressive off-road runs as it allows you to nail technical descents with new confidence. It features a stiff carbon front traingle with a tough 6061 alloy rear frame construction which handles all the abuse of riding off-road. Furthermore, its modern geometry is backed up by a slick performing components package including SRAM NX/SX Eagle 1×12 gearing and SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes for amazing power and control.
RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC Forks
Engineered for amazing performance, this versatile warrior is kitted out with RockShox Lyric Select Charger RC forks which absorb every sudden bump during your ride. This means you can blast over tree roots, rock gardens and rocks while maintaining your momentum. Vitus has also upped their game with this version by adding a Fox Float DPX2 Performance rear shock which adds another level of powerful vibration damping as you weave from trail to trail.
- Frame: Sommet 27.5″ full suspension frame, Carbon front triangle, 6061 Alloy rear, 160mm travel
- Forks: RockShox Lyrik Select Charger RC, 27.5″, Maxle Stealth, Boost 15x110mm, DebonAir spring, 37mm offset, tapered, C2
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Performance, 3-position lever, Trunnion mount, EVOL LV air spring, 205×62.5mm, 0.6 spacer, custom tune
- Speed: 12 speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide RE, 200mm Centerline rotors
- Shifter: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG1230, 11-50T
- Chainset: SRAM Descendent Eagle, Boost 148 DUB, 170mm, 32T
- Chain: SRAM SX Eagle
- Rims: WTB ST Light i30, TCS 2.0, 27.5″, 30mm inner rim width, sleeved, 32H
- Front Hub: Vitus DHF112, Boost 15x148mm, double sealed bearings, 32H, 6-bolt
- Rear Hub: Vitus M5ER, Boost 12x148mm, double sealed bearings, 32H, 6-bolt
- Tyres: Front: Maxxis Assegai, 27.5×2.5″, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR; Rear: Maxxis Assegai, 27.5×2.5″, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, TR
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Brand X Ascend, 31.6mm, left hand remote lever
- Seat Clamp: Vitus, 34.9mm diameter, quick-release lever
- Stem: Nukeproof Neutron, 31.8mm diameter 0° rise, 45mm
- Bars: Nukeproof Horizon, AL7050, 25mm rise, backsweep 9°, upsweep 6°, 31.8mm diameter
- Headset: Acros, zero stack 44/56mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.