The Yeti SB130 Carbon GX Eagle 29er Mountain Bike 2019 is one bike that can do it all, built for big terrain, smashing through technical climbs and high-speed descents effortlessly.
One bike can’t rule them all, but the Yeti SB130 is one bike that rules. Conceived on rowdy Colorado trails and fed a steady diet of technical climbing and high-speed descents, this bike crushes big terrain. We’re not suggesting you only need one bike, but if you did, this should be on your short list. The proven Switch Infinity suspension is improved with new kinematics and more progressive geometry. The 77-degree seat-tube angle and big wheels make it an unapologetic climber. Slightly shorter chainstays, slack headtube angle, long reach and a 44 mm offset fork ensures it’s flick-able and playful, but still rages on the downhill.
Images are for Illustrative purposes only. Please check the Specification listing for an accurate build.
Yeti SB130 Features
- Switch Infinity – At the heart of the SB130 suspension design is the patented Switch Infinity suspension system.
- Built to Last – The SB130 is built to tackle any type of terrain. From buffed out singletrack, to rugged EWS race courses – it can hold its own on a huck.
- Trail Inspired Geometry – The SB130 has progressive trail inspired geometry. Yeti took what they learned from their SB5 and Factory team riders.
- Shock Extender – A patent pending wishbone shock extender was developed to change the leverage ratio and shock clearance.
- No More Gunk On Your Bottle – No more muddy water bottle moutpieces, as the mount is now inside the front triangle.
- Integrated Headset – An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Internal Routing – Internally tunneled routing allows for clean lines, ease of maintenance, and less translation of housing during suspension movement.
Yeti SB130 Technology
- Switch Infinity – Switch Infinity utilises a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- The Mechanical Advantage – The linear system built by Fox is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- Anti-Squat – Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- Leverage Ratio – The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
Yeti SB130 Carbon Frame Details
CARBON Series Yeti bikes have small changes in the carbon fibre allowing for a more aggressively priced high-performance frame while maintaing similar strength and stiffness of its higher-end sibling. The SB130 CARBON Series Frame weighs in at 5.95lb (2.70KG), which is about half a pound heavier than its TURQ counterpart.
Built for a Lifetime. No BS. No Fine Print.
The SB130 frame and Switch Infinity link are covered by a Lifetime Warranty. You CAN race, jump, ford strems, shred the gnar or ride it hard. Don’t worry, you don’t need a lawyer to decipher how it works.
Yeti SB130 TURQ Frame Specs
|FRAME SIZE||SM, MD, LG, XL|
|R.SHOCK||210MM X 52.5MM|
|R.WHEEL||148MM X 12MM (BOOST)|
CARBON-Series GX Eagle Build Kit
|FORK||FOX PERFORMANCE 36/150MM|
|SHOCK||FOX PERFORMANCE DPX2|
|FRONT TYRE||MAXXIS MINION DHF 2.5|
|REAR TYRE||MAXXIS AGGRESSOR 2.3|
|ROTORS||SRAM CENTERLINE 180MM|
|HEADSET||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED┬Á|
|WHEELSET||DT SWISS M1900 WHEELSET 30MM┬Á|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB BB92|
|HANDLEBAR||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35X780MM|
|STEM||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35X40MM|
|CRANKS||SRAM GX EAGLE 30T|
|SADDLE||WTB CUSTOM VOLT|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM GUIDE R|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM GUIDE R|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|CASSETTE||SRAM 1275 EAGLE 10-50┬Á|
|CHAIN||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|SHIFTER||SRAM GX EAGLE┬Á|
|CLAMPS / ADAPT||MMX/LEFT|
Yeti SB130 Sizing Guide
|Yeti SB130 Sizing||Inches||CM|
|Small||5’3″ – 5’7″||160cm – 170cm|
|Medium||5’7″ – 5’11”||170cm – 180cm|
|Large||5’11” – 6’3″||180cm – 191cm|
|X-Large||6’3″ – 6’6″||191cm – 198cm|